[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest ratgull

New build. Mostly the same stuff that was in the previous CM10 build. FM radio, new libaudio and new kernel. FM radio works so much better than with CM10. Mute works, no annoying volume skipping and it also has an updated (not so ugly :P) FM app. Of course all the latest merged CyanogenMod features are included as well.

cm-10.1-20130704-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

https://hotfile.com/...tlas40.zip.html

md5:b920256bb405e20af1893520cae2dfca

Do I need to wipe anything if I now have the previous version?

Guest KonstaT

Bluez stack in action. Unfortunately I don't have too many bluetooth devices to test with. I don't even own a bt headset. At least scanning, discovering and connecting devices works as well as file transfers between phones.

post-834050-0-87009400-1373124963_thumb. post-834050-0-26318000-1373124978_thumb.

Guest drdecky

Bluez stack in action. Unfortunately I don't have too many bluetooth devices to test with. I don't even own a bt headset. At least scanning, discovering and connecting devices works as well as file transfers between phones.

post-834050-0-87009400-1373124963_thumb. post-834050-0-26318000-1373124978_thumb.

Bluetooth operates in these release or you are preparing new?

Edited by drdecky

Guest KonstaT

New build. Please read this post before you do anything! I've ported the trusty old bluez stack from CAF so bluetooth should be working now. I don't have too many bluetooth devices so this still needs testing and feedback. You must do a clean install before reporting any issues with bluetooth! As much as previously trying to enable bluetooth can cause issues. Please attach logs when possible. If your only input is 'doesn't work', you can keep it to yourself. That only means your part of the problem - not part of the solution. ;)

cm-10.1-20130706-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

md5:b930de92dd237cc723df2af2f337d38d

-fixed bluetooth (ported bluez stack from CAF)

Guest aleksandar069

New build. Please read this post before you do anything! I've ported the trusty old bluez stack from CAF so bluetooth should be working now. I don't have too many bluetooth devices so this still needs testing and feedback. You must do a clean install before reporting any issues with bluetooth! As much as previously trying to enable bluetooth can cause issues. Please attach logs when possible. If your only input is 'doesn't work', you can keep it to yourself. That only means your part of the problem - not part of the solution. ;)

-fixed bluetooth (ported bluez stack from CAF)

tnx KonstaT... Awesome, i will try it...

Guest johny_pg1

Thank you so much KonstaT for this build the bluetooth works flawlessly.I am very satisfied with this build

Cheers :D

Guest aleksandar069

THANKS, THANKS AND THANKS...This release is too much better, now is Bluetooth working perffectly, and the best thing for me is that so when i want to turn on my WIFI or Bluetooth now i don't want to wait 10-25 sec. to turn it on... it's only 3-5 sec. THE BEST :P :P :P :P :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest mimmo89

Hi guys, I hope someone can help me, I installed this rom

with these gapps,

gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip (goo.im/gapps)

http://goo.im/gapps/...0301-signed.zip

md5:b7e53e96e1c8b1a1c4865bf29418c8e0

but I have a problem not only download data possibly go wrong I have to put other gapps?

help me please.

Guest slewa

Thanks KonstaT!

This build is awesome. Faster, and more responsible than 4.1.2 build.

I just have one problem, when I take out the charger plug, the LED still light, just the reboot can solve this.

I also have this problem with 4.1.2 builds.

Guest KonstaT

but I have a problem not only download data possibly go wrong I have to put other gapps?

help me please.

No, no one can help you unless you can describe your issue.

Thanks KonstaT!

This build is awesome. Faster, and more responsible than 4.1.2 build.

I just have one problem, when I take out the charger plug, the LED still light, just the reboot can solve this.

I also have this problem with 4.1.2 builds.

Strange, I can't reproduce that issue on either.

You could try replacing /system/lib/hw/lights.atlas40.so with /system/lib/hw/lights.msm7627a.so from a stock ROM. I've disabled 'Pulse if battery low' under Settings -> System -> Battery light. You could also try if that makes any difference.

Guest mimmo89

help

I installed cm-10.1-20130706-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

with gapps gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

but I do not work PLAY STORE sorry I' m italian

pardon

KonstaT

Edited by mimmo89

Guest KonstaT

help

I installed cm-10.1-20130706-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

with gapps gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

but I do not work PLAY STORE sorry I' m italian

Follow the installation instructions in the third post and use nothing but packages linked in the first post.

There's no issues with Play Store.

Guest slewa

You could try replacing /system/lib/hw/lights.atlas40.so with /system/lib/hw/lights.msm7627a.so from a stock ROM. I've disabled 'Pulse if battery low' under Settings -> System -> Battery light. You could also try if that makes any difference.

Ok, thanks.

Actually I disabled the battery light, now when I plug the charger the LED don't do nothing, so problem solved. ;) I try to send logcat about this....

maybe later I will also try to replace the .so file...

And one another question about the wifi. When my wifi going to sleep and I wake the phone, the wifi won't connect again. When I go to the wifi settings, doesn't show any wifi network. I have to turn it off, and turn it on again. I tired to change the wifi sleep policy to always connect, and changing the wifi region, but the result is the same.

I also have this problem with 4.1.2 ROM.

Edited by slewa

Guest epyloxias

Is there a "how to" guide to replace files from stock rom?

Can it be done for wifi too? (Greek Acqua user)

Guest slewa

It's look like LED problem solved!

@#393 epyloxias: you can copy them from your ie. CWM backup, copy to /system/lib/hw/ set the proper permission rename it from lights.msm7627a.so to lights.atlas40.so, reboot your device.

Guest epyloxias

It's look like LED problem solved!

@#393 epyloxias: you can copy them from your ie. CWM backup, copy to /system/lib/hw/ set the proper permission rename it from lights.msm7627a.so to lights.atlas40.so, reboot your device.

I'm currently interested on how to fix my wifi disconnections. (Greek Acqua owner).

Guest snowbord

I asked this on the CM10 - 4.1.1 ROM. Any issues with this ROM? Battery drain / random reboots? Would you recommend 4.1.1 or this 4.2.1 ROM? It will be for the girlfriend hence I need it to work as well as pos, otherwise I will get an earful every day! :)

How's the auto-brightness on the CM ROMs?

Thanks.

Edited by snowbord

Guest robt77

I asked this on the CM10 - 4.1.1 ROM. Any issues with this ROM? Battery drain / random reboots? Would you recommend 4.1.1 or this 4.2.1 ROM? It will be for the girlfriend hence I need it to work as well as pos, otherwise I will get an earful every day! :)

How's the auto-brightness on the CM ROMs?

Thanks.

This ROM is working perfectly, obviously not had 24 hours use yet but everything is working, Battery seems normal and no random reboots, Radio works well and is very smooth.

Guest boros2222

Konstat, why did you set the ram capacity back to 391MB from 404MB?

And I also experienced this led light and wifi problems. If I turn off the light when battery is low, it stays turned on if I plug on-off the charger.. Weird issue.

Wifi is the same what someone else said here. If you can fix these things, it will be the best build for Blade 3.

Guest kogos

about bluetooth feedback with the latest update:

I tested it with a lot of bluetooth devices. It worked flawlessly with all of them...

Device list tested:

Samsung Galaxy S

Samsung Galaxy S2

zte blade (running pacman - android 4.2.2)

Xperia arc z

Parrot bluetooth (in the car)

Land Rover bluetooth (car, preinstalled)

iTech bluetooth headset (i don't really know the exact model on this one)

zte blade 3, running stock rom (i connected 2 of them, one on stock and one on cm10.1)

lg optimus x2

samsung beam

I think that there is no need to look for more devices, since it worked with all of them so far.

... again, thanks for the hard work Konstat...

Edited by kogos