[ROM]GB[2.3.7] MIUI CM7 bi-baseband + Bonus One (JoyOS GB ROM on 2030 baseband :))

Guest dakok

Hmm I tried the Rom you gave me the link for (thank you very much) but I don´t understand why there are ICS transitions and not the original GB, which look more like iOS

And there is much on Chinese?idk what language so if anyone could make this multilingual it would be cool

Edited by Curlie

If Miui GB works on 2030 baseband, can someone make CM7 or stock Huawei GB rom that works on 2030 baseband?

We can make it if we replace the file "ibcm.so"in your phone.

Guest moochermick

Can someone host the 109808 version somewhere that doesn't require you to sign up to download it.

Many thanks

Edited by moochermick

109808:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/-rRt-8vD/anzhi_u8818_cmiui_maple_v4.html?
Now you can find differences :) And another bi-baseband example from JOYOS rom: 2030:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/UT20yu-t/U8818_JOYOS_FIX_Network-40.html?[/code]
[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[size=4][b][color=#444444][font=Monaco, 'Andale Mono', 'Courier New', Courier, mono][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]109808:[/background][/font][/color][/b][/size]

[color=#444444][font=Monaco, 'Andale Mono', 'Courier New', Courier, mono][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]
[CODE]http://www.4shared.com/zip/wP7SjvmG/U8818_JOYOS_FIX_Network-23.html?[/code]

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Guest carrthee89

Can anyone upload libcm.so from any stock ics rom(infusion or stock+) ? It is located under system/lib folder.. Thanks

Edited by carrthee89

Guest hippy dave

I tried the 109808 base MIUI out for a bit yesterday. It looked pretty nice and ran pretty smoothly. The drop-down with the power toggles had Chinese writing under each of them when it was set to show all the toggles at once, but no writing when it showed them in a scrollable bar. I also found Chinese in the reboot submenu from the power button menu, so I didn't know which option was supposed to reboot to recovery, and whichever option I chose caused the phone to lock up.

Seems like a promising Rom so far, if not totally ready yet, but personally I think I like having an app drawer etc :)

Please, give us the link for that libmc.so (and if you can tell where is it extracted from)

and link for that CM7.2 from Anzhi so I can compare it with that of serbian forum.

Guest Romu_Android

It's strange i'm on Jelly Bean 4.2.2 (CM10) and my baseband is 2030 but when i'm in miui i haven't got network...

Edited by Romu_Android

Guest dakok

Wifi tethering works.

Check the first post.

OK, now added another GB/CM7 rom on 2030 baseband - JoyOS.

Minimal changes done:

In MIUI - replaced chinese keyboard with HwIME (huawei`s latin one) and removed few

chinese apk leftovers.

In JoyOS - added HwIME (there was no any keyboard ???), removed few apps and added

file manager from MIUI (it has ftp/wifi)

APN works with an app from play.

JoyOS is not so bad, really. One thing that it stands out for is amazing battery life.

Screenshots updated!

Have fun!

Edited by dakok

Wifi tethering works.

Check the first post.

OK, now added another GB/CM7 rom on 2030 baseband - JoyOS.

Minimal changes done:

In MIUI - replaced chinese keyboard with HwIME (huawei`s latin one) and removed few

chinese apk leftovers.

In JoyOS - added HwIME (there was no any keyboard ???), removed few apps and added

file manager from MIUI (it has ftp/wifi)

APN works with an app from play.

JoyOS is not so bad, really. One thing that it stands out for is amazing battery life.

Screenshots updated!

Have fun!

joyos download link not workinf.can you post.