ZX Spectrum Emulator??

Guest flip2000b

Guest spacemonkey

Martin, that's exactly what TZX's do. I loaded up wizball, the screen was blank for a few minutes and then a loading screen came up with a countdown timer telling me how long it had left to load...

Very cool, but not something you'd do twice.

Guest akarno

Was that the game you were trying to remember akarno ?

Cos I cant think of what it might be otherwise.

I think it must be.

Guest Deemon

the follow up to Ant Attack was cool too...Zombie Zombie....

got to fly about in a helicopter killing the undead remains of past adventurers :-)

Guest Martin@Home

SpaceMonkey - Will the TZX file loading bit still be in there ? If by trimming it out makes the file routines more streamlined with less file formats to worry about then fair doo's. If it makes no difference either way then I have to see it !!!! I nearly sprayed my shorts when I first saw the tape loading process emulated on my PC, but on the smartphone OMG !!! I'd have to buy some reinforced pants first I think :lol:

Not that I'm obsessed or anything (cough :oops: )

Guest spacemonkey

Just about freaking there :lol: I fixed my bugs so I've only got 1 task (and hopefully no other "issues" before I can release a B3TA... (with luck tomorrow evening).

Martin, you'll be glad to know that TZX is not a feature that has any effect on the rest of the emulation, so it will be there in all it's pants destroying glory :D

I gotta go to bed now... I'm getting too old.

Guest Deemon

Gotta say Spacemonkey that is the project that Im most excited about at the minute.

just a quick question though..do yo have any plans to include the use of the Z80 file format ?

thanks for all your hard work on this....

Guest w0mbat

Spacemonkey,

I`m really looking forward to trying this, thanks for your great efforts.

Are you still thinking of sorting out MAME for the SPV sometime? Are plans for your RPG still moving on or has the Speccy Emulator dominated everything?

Not complaining mate, just interested as couldnt see any updated info for these 2 projects on your site.

Guest spacemonkey

Pocket Clive is now released, you can get it from my site... please post questions bugs etc in the new thread I've created for it.