[CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2 COMBINED MODS]23.10][CENTER CLOCK,TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, SGS3 STYLE TOGGLES ETC,,,][ SGS3 STYLE MMS]

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

Never mind i fixed the problem.I will upload the mod when i finish it.

For those who didnt read the original post from 10 min ago :P im trying to make tabbed settings with swipe :D.

I have hacked it too, for cm10.1, here:

If you are more than less noob, I do not recommend start hacking from that mod, because even I managed to spend many hours, and tears with it, and I still have much experience of theming/modding.

But still, nice to see someone else here too, who likes modding :D. Good luck, and if you are stuck, post me, maybe I can help :)

Guest Something Wierd

I have hacked it too, for cm10.1, here: http://www.modaco.co...arent-settings/

If you are more than less noob, I do not recommend start hacking from that mod, because even I managed to spend many hours, and tears with it, and I still have much experience of theming/modding.

But still, nice to see someone else here too, who likes modding :D. Good luck, and if you are stuck, post me, maybe I can help :)

Tnx.That was my first attempt at modding,well,anything.I just couldnt wait for someone to do it so i decided to try to make it myself.Ill look into some other guides because i find this really entertaining,but i wouldnt expect anything big because im just starting to learn this stuff.Now that i see how hard it can be to make all these mods i thank you for all the hard work you have done to bring them to us.

Edited by Something Wierd

Guest peetu20

Tnx.That was my first attempt at modding,well,anything.I just couldnt wait for someone to do it so i decided to try to make it myself.Ill look into some other guides because i find this really entertaining,but i wouldnt expect anything big because im just starting to learn this stuff.Now that i see how hard it can be to make all these mods i thank you for all the hard work you have done to bring them to us.

Yeah, if I have someday time and espicially instrest nad patience, it may be that I will bring it here, if you dont do it, you are free to do it and I hope you do it.

Ps. Cm10.1 mods are pretty much done, so I will release them soon. Personally, got back to cm10, because browser lags too much on cm10.1(I have no idea why)

Guest peetu20

Moved.

Good job :)

You are in good stage with theming/modding :D

I will release my cm10.1 combined mods today/tomorrow too, but it doesnt have sense 4 style recent apps, so its good you did it.

Guest Something Wierd

Good job :)

You are in good stage with theming/modding :D

I will release my cm10.1 combined mods today/tomorrow too, but it doesnt have sense 4 style recent apps, so its good you did it.

I just saw it and had to have it :D.I didnt had any problems with the mod but i had problems finding out how to make a flashable zip.One more thing.How do you change the title of the topic? :P

Guest peetu20

I just saw it and had to have it :D.I didnt had any problems with the mod but i had problems finding out how to make a flashable zip.One more thing.How do you change the title of the topic? :P

You must go advanced editor, then just change title :D

Guest peetu20

Make some Lockscreen compitable with CM10.1

Maybe, propably this will not happen, before someone else does it first. I can then port it. But remember to check my cm10.1 combined mods thread, theres maybe something for you :)

Guest peetu20

Updated

• Cm10.1 mods collection is here now
  • Every zip updated to work with latest cm10(15.7) Reflash!
  • Added pretty nice transparent dialer and messaging app :)

Cm10.1 mods collection thread will be closed, and this thread will contain everything now.

Guest peetu20

Any requests? Would optimus 4x lockscreen be nice?

Lets kedp this up. Also remember to thank, if you like my mods, it motivates me :)

Edited by peetu20

Guest Something Wierd

The lg ls would be nice. Too bad it still isn't ported on 4.2. Would you mind if i combined some of your mods with mine. I stopped making them but i am planing on resuming my work.

Guest peetu20

The lg ls would be nice. Too bad it still isn't ported on 4.2. Would you mind if i combined some of your mods with mine. I stopped making them but i am planing on resuming my work.

Yeah, I will remind you then :D. I will take a look to lg lockscreen soon.

Guest peetu20

Updated!

• All cm10.1 mods updated to work with latest cm10.1 build. Reflash any mod/mods you are using
  • Added transparent bubble mms and dialer for cm10.1

Remember to thank! ;)

Guest aleksandar069

Lets keep this up :)

Anyone have ant porting or modding requests??

can you make please some flashable lockscreen for ROM Aurora Borealis?

Guest peetu20

can you make please some flashable lockscreen for ROM Aurora Borealis?

Yeah, maybe, but which of them(Lockscreen should be compabtuble with cm9, but I still do not know, how does it work with Aurora Borealis...)

I will google bit :)

Guest aleksandar069

Yeah, maybe, but which of them(Lockscreen should be compabtuble with cm9, but I still do not know, how does it work with Aurora Borealis...)

I will google bit :)

can you make xperia slider locoscreen for this ROM?

Guest peetu20

can you make xperia slider locoscreen for this ROM?

For aurora borealis, you mean? I can, if theres port of it for cm9, and with guide.