[CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2 COMBINED MODS]23.10][CENTER CLOCK,TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, SGS3 STYLE TOGGLES ETC,,,][ SGS3 STYLE MMS]

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

Ahh, I cant wait :(

Just be patient, I am in the road at weekend so I cannot help you now :(. I promise to update this whole thread after weekend(Cm10 mods too)

Guest peetu20

It's after weekend. :D

What's up with the updates?

Oh man, try to be patient :P. I have now hacked half of them, so maybe tomorrow.... if I have time to finish all them.

Guest peetu20

Peetu, are you ready? I really can't wait lol. :P

Oh s*it... First rule of the Cyanogenmod is that you should never ask for eta!

But answer is that mods are ready, and I will update cm10.1 mods today, cm10 mods later.

Guest peetu20

I'm sorry! I won't ask it again.

Anyway, I already installed it. Thanks!

It was joke, I really wasnt angry :)

But its good not to request updates. Ideas are welcome ofcourse :P

Guest zecinikolaz

i preffer just left clock, and little biger transparent statusbar if its possible, bigger no more transparent

Edited by zecinikolaz

Guest peetu20

i preffer just left clock, and little biger transparent statusbar if its possible, bigger no more transparent

Hmm, I dont know is it possible to make statusbar more high than it is. How transparent should the statusbar be(50% or 100%)?

Left clock should be just easy as it is :)

EDIT: Cm10 should have option to set clock alignment, to left too. Try it, and install some of transparent statusbar mods ;)

Edited by peetu20

Guest peetu20

just right, center and no clock, there is no option to ad left clock, or maybe i missunderstood you

Okay, then I need to hack it. It breaks clock alignment option, but will get left clock, if I just manage to hack it. How transparent should statusbar be?

Guest peetu20

transparent like other were in your works its ok for me, may be for ten percent lighter

Okay, I will do my best. It still may take long time, because I need to align all stuff again in statusbar...