HELP: Request Official Unlock of ICS Bootloader

Guest jsevi83

Guest goodye

It is selling now in Croatia at price 23% down from last month (now it is 171$).

It is delivered unlocked, with GB on, without network branding.

We have B935 OTA update.

I think that Serbia doesn`t have OTA, they have ICS upgrade through services or Huawei website.

Hey, I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina and i buy phone with official ICS on it. I buy it over mobile operator.

I am using CM9 and it work perfect, but i will back to CM10, CM10 use little more RAM, but it's better.

Guest mamudo

Yay I just received my code!

I didnt try it yet but it is not the same as the network unlock code so i guess I might be in luck.

@mamudo:

Don't give up yet. I had to tell them my android build number (U8815V100R001C00B952) before they believed me that my phone is running ICS.

Next mail from them contained the code.

It's kind of like playing an 1980s text adventure..

Great, thank you for this information - never give up ;-)

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Do I need to flash B952 update.app again, in case I ever receive an unlock code from Huawei, or is it enough to be on stock bootloader, cause I'm on Slim v11, but I've flashed jsevi83's relock patch???

Guest denzele

Nice mate very nice...

I've emailed Huawei once again with once again correct info that I'm on official ICS and also attached photos of ICS ..fingers crossed...:)

Guest alkalinorap

Yeah! I have the Bootloader unlocked too, Huawei sent me the code today at 3:28 am.

This is the answer of Huawei:

54e46.jpg

And this is my e-mail to them:

2znwklx.jpg

Good luck!

Edited by alkalinorap

Guest jsevi83

I also got the bootloader unlock code at 3am. Now I have:

(bootloader) Bootloader Lock State: UNLOCKED

(bootloader) System State: Bootloader in UNLOCKED state

(bootloader) Bootloader Version: 001.001.000

(bootloader)

Is the S/N that you submit the one listed under "About Phone" (which is the same as you MAC address) or the one printed on the side of the box the phone came in?

I don't think serial number is needed honestly ...you need IMEI plus model which is U8815 ...that's it pretty much..

Good, because I think I just gave them the wrong S/N. :angry:

Guest uasabi

Hi there,

I have an G300 with CM10 and I have lots of reboots related to 3G. If I unlock the Bootloader will fix it?

How do I do this? I have some exprience with CM and rooting but I never heard of bootloader or such as.

Could you help me? Thanks in advance.

Guest hippy dave

Those of you who have successfully unlocked your bootloaders, do you know if your bootloader unlock code was the same as the network unlock code? It wasn't exactly clear from some of those Huawei emails whether they sent out the right code or not.

Guest jsevi83

Those of you who have successfully unlocked your bootloaders, do you know if your bootloader unlock code was the same as the network unlock code? It wasn't exactly clear from some of those Huawei emails whether they sent out the right code or not.

No, it isn't. The bootloader unlock code includes letters, and the network unlock code is only numbers.

Guest denzele

Just received my unlock code with letters and numbers so it as to be the one...heh..for those who still trying make sure you mentioned that you upgraded to official update of ICS Andorid 4.0 either OTA or from Huawei web page...or attach photos of running ICS ...good luck...

Guest joandrade

I don't think serial number is needed honestly ...you need IMEI plus model which is U8815 ...that's it pretty much..

Yep, I just gave them my IMEI and woke up this morning with the unlock code on my e-mail inbox:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for supporting Huawei device.

The information you submitted is as follow:

Mobile Model: HUAWEI U8815

MEID/IMEI: #############

If your device has upgraded to Android 4.0 that your unlock code : ################## ,please keeping your unlock code properly. Thank you!

Huawei Terminal Company limited

Guest denzele

Hi there,

I have an G300 with CM10 and I have lots of reboots related to 3G. If I unlock the Bootloader will fix it?

How do I do this? I have some exprience with CM and rooting but I never heard of bootloader or such as.

Could you help me? Thanks in advance.

First thing you need to do is send enail to huawei or send message on FB with your model name and IMEI and ask for unlock code for bootloader..of course make sure you tell them that you running ICS official update..As mentioned above unlock bootloader code contains numbers and letters (if only numbers then you got yourself network code )then flash official update again B952 root then open bootloader ( the one form huwaei that you'll get presumably ) install CMW and flash any rom you like..hopefully 3G reboots will be gone..I'm about to do that since I got my unlock code today..then I'll try CM to see about 3G Reboots..keep you posted..

Question for those who already open official bootloader can anyone confirm 3G reboots fix or we back to zero...? :blink:

Edited by denzele

Guest denzele

Hmm..having some issues unlocking bootloader...once I'm in cmd.exe and type fastboot oem get-bootinfo nothing happens..all I get is ... (three dots) and stays there forever...Installed adb toolkit with fastboot.exe in it so everything sholud be ready to go..any help guys?

Edited by denzele

Guest george109

Just contacted huawei about that, and also asked them for the password, and I got it :)

One Problem. ADB does not work with my windows 8 PC! :P

Guest PrFirmin

@hippy dave: then I volunteer to be the guinea pig because I am way too lazy to do the full reinstalls :D

@george109: maybe you could use a Live CD/USB? Adb works great on Linux too (I know this for a fact). Plus there is no need for a special USB driver.

Edited by PrFirmin

Guest denzele

I tried this http://www.modaco.co...de-release-rom/ didn't work since bootloader stays unlocked from previous time and plus CWM still there..I wasn't able to go thru process of unlocking at all..Then it got me that I still have CWM ( which means that bootloader is unlocked).So I just flashed B952 from Huawei official and everything's fine.Unlocked bootloader with no problems , checked it says unlocked..Then instead of installing new rom I recovered Slim form CWM (too lazy to install all back again)..so far no 3G reboots will monitor..

Just contacted huawei about that, and also asked them for the password, and I got it :)

One Problem. ADB does not work with my windows 8 PC! :P

Try this mate..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1583801

Edited by denzele