[ROM][S3UI]_TW5_DragonZx[14/03/2013]

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Guest Galaxy3HELL
i install new rom....working ok..but when i try to install beat audio stck in first screen(beat audio|) no boot...anyone with same problem?
OK. Don't install it then. I will try it on my phone then I will post it again.^_^

Guest Hegyusz

I only problem with this rom, that there are no Runninp Apps Widget, like in Samsung Galaxy S. Can you do it one update zip, to solve this problem?:)

Guest Galaxy3HELL
I only problem with this rom, that there are no Runninp Apps Widget, like in Samsung Galaxy S. Can you do it one update zip, to solve this problem?:)
I will add some widgets in next update :lol: but come man, I updated ROM today and you all ready want new update? :wacko:

Guest Hegyusz

I will add some widgets in next update :lol: but come man, I updated ROM today and you all ready want new update? :wacko:

Nope :) It is an excellent rom :D very smooth, good looking, nice apps! Nice work! :)

Guest merc1800k

Hmmm, dont know.

i like the colors of icons at setting....i have blade 1 and blade 3 so thats why i ask for porting rom for blade3...konstat made 2 roms cm 10 - cm10.1 for blade 3 (4.1.2 and 4.2.2)

Guest Galaxy3HELL

i like the colors of icons at setting....i have blade 1 and blade 3 so thats why i ask for porting rom for blade3...konstat made 2 roms cm 10 - cm10.1 for blade 3 (4.1.2 and 4.2.2)

Well im not KonstaT, he is expert developer who build completly new build from sources. I just porting roms from other phones and customise it for mine phone and publish it. Probably it can be portet, ArmV6 to Armv7 will work, but armv7 from armv6 not! You can try, I can explain it to you trought pm.

Guest merc1800k

Well im not KonstaT, he is expert developer who build completly new build from sources. I just porting roms from other phones and customise it for mine phone and publish it. Probably it can be portet, ArmV6 to Armv7 will work, but armv7 from armv6 not! You can try, I can explain it to you trought pm.

i think blade 3 is armv7...so must be easy to port it...anyway if you can do it i am here to test and sent you feedback about zte blade 3 thanks

Guest Galaxy3HELL

If i will have time i will do it :)

i think blade 3 is armv7...so must be easy to port it...anyway if you can do it i am here to test and sent you feedback about zte blade 3 thanks

If i will have time, i will to that.

Guest masterlud

why can not I just install this Rom I just wrote (status 7), and it is. all other rom are installed without problems writes ( symlink: some symlins failed) E:Error in /sdcard/dragonzx.zip (status 7)

Edited by masterlud

Guest Galaxy3HELL

why can not I just install this Rom I just wrote (status 7), and it is. all other rom are installed without problems

You must have 220MB /system partition.

Guest dhavaljp.95

Buddy getting errors .. Home button doesn't work n browser also !! Wat should I do ? Plz reply !!

Edited by dhavaljp.95

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Buddy getting errors .. Home button doesn't work n browser also !! Wat should I do ? Plz reply !!

I dont have that error... you must to all format before you install rom.. read instructions.

Guest dhavaljp.95

I dont have that error... you must to all format before you install rom.. read instructions.

i did everything .. Buddy this is not my first install !! It's since last 1 year I have been installing various roms ;) so not a noob ;)

Guest Galaxy3HELL

i did everything .. Buddy this is not my first install !! It's since last 1 year I have been installing various roms ;) so not a noob ;)

For everybody is working, only for you not. So i dont know.

Guest dhavaljp.95

For everybody is working, only for you not. So i dont know.

i installed it once again.. Same error happening .. I will try again tomorrow after formatting my sd card.. I feel there is some error in sd card ! Edited by dhavaljp.95