[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

Guest Northstandhero

can someone please upload it to a free server so i can test it out.

It Doesn't work mate, comes up with application stopped System not responding, You'd be better waiting until Bruno posts on the thread again.

It Doesn't work mate, comes up with application stopped System not responding, You'd be better waiting until Bruno posts on the thread again.

ok, thanks

Guest pOcHa

well the very least you can do to support his hard work is to just register the god damn account (with an email address you don't regularly use, if you're concerned with privacy) - if you're so adamant in making requests from him, but so unwilling to offer a donation - then at least send a couple of cents his way by also clicking on an add or two there... i mean, its not like you need to complete a survey or actually buy anything - just spare a minute or two of your free time for his hours and hours of selfless work

he may be not building from source like daz, and not as quite a developer like tillaz for example, but is never the less doing an actual decompiling and recompiling - and not just repackaging zip files, editing clear text files in notepad, and using other people's mods and scripts like 98% of others...

Edited by pOcHa

Guest hippy dave

Does anyone know if the problem of text messages sometimes not showing the sender's name (I think it's to do with whether the contact's number is saved with the country code, +44 7xxx vs. 07xxx) is fixed in Bruno's newer versions? Thanks

Guest blackhawkbruno

Wipe all and still have this...

post-986645-0-55634800-1366291534_thumb.

I tried 3 times install this ROM with no success.

do wipe BEFORE install rom,not after

i use twrp v2.5.0.2

wipe (swipe to factory reset)

go to advanced wipe

dalvik cache,cache,system,data,cust .

back to INSTALL .install rom (zip) restart system

never had such a problem even once

baseband 2030

Guest sebag2

same problem with ui stopped working. wiped everything but with cwm

help us bruno! you're our only hope!

Edited by sebag2

Guest Northstandhero

I've tried 3 separate times. each with full wipes and got the Ui stopped working,I use CWM also.

Edit

I Installed TWRP did all the wipes and still get the UI stopped working.

Edited by Northstandhero

Guest sebag2

looks like an error occurs during the upload final version 2 on 4shared, will put back in the day, a new zip

cant wait :) its the most stable and battery efficient rom i ever tried

Guest sebag2

no errors at instal. everything works at first glance. will give more fedeback later

google location services are working after installing maps, enabling localization services in settings and rebooting (you have to accept google policy after rebooting) - just saying to those who dont know ;)

Edited by sebag2

Guest blackhawkbruno

apk from gapps I put most minimal required for market. Who wants Gogole maps, sync contacts or calendars let installs full gapps

Edited by blackhawkbruno

apk from gapps I put most minimal required for market. Who wants Gogole maps, sync contacts or calendars let installs full gapps

Can you upload to different free server as i dont want to open account to download.