[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

Guest blackhawkbruno

Hmm, Is there anyway to remove the Baidu's News Homescreen (the leftmost homescreen).

may be excluded, go to menu left soft touch key, and TURN OFF option

Guest sebag2

Can't seem to find anyway to get my Google contacts displayed

lol thats right! same here. any1 knows how to fix this?

edit: just flash gaps package for ics and it works no problem (google gapps-ics-20121106-signed)

Edited by sebag2

Guest blackhawkbruno

++++apk from gapps I put most minimal required for market. Who wants Gogole maps, sync contacts or calendars let installs full gapps+++

++++apk from gapps I put most minimal required for market. Who wants Gogole maps, sync contacts or calendars let installs full gapps+++

can you upload new version to another free server please as i dont want to open an account. thanks

Guest dakok

can you upload new version to another free server please as i dont want to open an account. thanks

You are something. Really.

Don`t you feel how selfish it is?

You expect others to do download, edit, upload stuff and register - for your enjoyment

and then - registering on a service is a problem for you???

You are something. Really.

Don`t you feel how selfish it is?

You expect others to do download, edit, upload stuff and register - for your enjoyment

and then - registering on a service is a problem for you???

It' not selfish, As i dont intend to use this service when other servers are free. It dosnt take long to upload, all I am asking is for it on another server , sorry if its too much to ask!

Guest pOcHa

you daft git - first of all, he would have to register an account elsewhere to upload there (and it does take long if you're on ADSL), which is something you yourself are not willing to do

and secondly, he makes a couple of cents of every few downloads there - so make a donation to him, and then demand extra service, you ungrateful little punk

you daft git - first of all, he would have to register an account elsewhere to upload there (and it does take long if you're on ADSL), which is something you yourself are not willing to do

and secondly, he makes a couple of cents of every few downloads there - so make a donation to him, and then demand extra service, you ungrateful little punk

there are lot of free servers around if you look around and you dont need to register, just upload and post link, easy.

Guest dakok
As i dont intend to use this service when other servers are free. It dosnt take long to upload, ....

If you want this rom (and other roms, sometimes) you

have an intention to use it.

4shared is FREE.

It doesn`t take long to register and download.

This process of registering and downloat takes 10 minutes of your precious time.

Uploading to another site - much longer (of someone else`s precious time, too)

how does this version compare with v25 poochas release, i did test that one and it was okay but not as good as stock+.

do i need keyboard with one or is it included?

also is default storage internal or external?

Edited by yaqh

Guest Northstandhero

You could download it and try..............or ask Blackhawkbruno to come round and install it for you, maybe cook you dinner too.

You could download it and try..............or ask Blackhawkbruno to come round and install it for you, maybe cook you dinner too.

its okay i might give it a shot later.

Guest blackhawkbruno

how does this version compare with v25 poochas release, i did test that one and it was okay but not as good as stock+.

do i need keyboard with one or is it included?

also is default storage internal or external?

smart keyboard included

default storage external sd

Guest blackhawkbruno

I corrected the problem about the Portuguese language

upload in progress

167qgyr.jpg

Edited by blackhawkbruno

Guest GOlteanu

You bruno are a sweetie. thanx for this ROM, will flash this tonight and get some feedback by tomorow.

Yaqh quit bitching and make an account, it won't kill you. I made one and it took me like 5 minutes. you should apreciate that bruno is doing this for free and doesn't charge us money for his work.

Edited by GOlteanu

You bruno are a sweetie. thanx for this ROM, will flash this tonight and get some feedback by tomorow.

Yaqh quit bitching and make an account, it won't kill you. I made one and it took me like 5 minutes. you should apreciate that bruno is doing this for free and doesn't charge us money for his work.

no worries , i got it in the end.

thanks guys.

Edited by yaqh

Does this still have the irritating data usage stuff in the notification panel?

yes still there.

Although this rom has some good features, some things don't work as they should,totem weather, P1 profile switcher and theirs few quirks. Still not as quick as stock+ but does look the part.

I will run it for a day and see how the battery goes.

Guest therealgiblet

Is anyone having any probelms with data not working? I can't get my phone to get a data connection with this ROM.

Also I installed gapps zip and I don't have gmail/maps app on my phone?

Seems pretty good apart from that.