[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

Guest predragiPredrag

all contacts that have the country code does not show names, but those who have the country code show name. Do I have in front of each number in the contacts that I enter the country code, or do you have another solution?? : (

That problem had bunch of phones in old days and today. I suggest that you start to use phone codes with country code, it is easier when you are in roaming :)

Guest markowic

ok boys I rewrote the country code to all the contacts and the problem is solved :D ;)

pOcHa thank you for the efforts you've invested in this rom, you are the king!!! You have my support to continue its work ^_^

Edited by markowic

Guest predragiPredrag

What music app do people recommend with this rom? Can Apollo be used or is it Cm roms only?

My vote goes to Rocket Player :) It works when I am surfing on BAIDU, because when I used Huawei music+ app that thing stooped every time I started browsing :)

Guest jamie_w
your call log is corrupted, delete the data and cache for contacts app (and contactsstorage if that doesn't help)

Is there anyway I can put the new dialer back on, without reflashing the rom? The call log has worked fine in the old dialer by the way.

Guest jamie_w

Im not able to connect to my internal memory to change it. I used the tool to use my 2gb memory as my internal memory when using Baidu v4 and i done full wipes to upgrade to v31(didnt use the internal swapper), but ive just connected to my laptop and its still only showing as 2gb and my sd card. How do i remove it please?

Guest pOcHa

now it can't find the contacts db as well - did you clear the data and cache for the apps i mentioned, and rebooted afterwards?

if yes, i'm afraid you royally borked something up with that mod of yours - sorry, but you'll just have to reflash...

Edited by pOcHa

Guest jamie_w
now it can't find the contacts db as well - did you clear the data and cache for the apps i mentioned, and rebooted afterwards?

if yes, i'm afraid you royally borked something up with that mod of yours - sorry, but you'll just have to reflash...

Yeah I rebooted, I'm just going to continue using the old style dialer as that works fine at the minute thanks.

Guest stevan930

I also noticed that all clock widget that i instal is late and freeze.Is this only happens to me.How to solve this?

Edited by stevan930

Guest pOcHa

Is it possible to replace system lock screen(to remove from system) with some other lock scren app like holo locker?

yes, just like another launcher, when you install it the system will ask you which one you want to use

pOcHa can you change icons for whatsup, viber and gmail to be boxy :)

no, find a theme that already does it

I also noticed that all clock widget that i instal is late and freeze.Is this only happens to me.How to solve this?

lock them in the baidu one touch widget, so they don't get cleared from the memory

Edited by pOcHa