[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

Guest blackhawkbruno

Thanks for the reply :) I'm actually talking about the stock Browser.apk tho, which is in /system/app but doesn't have an icon. I managed to run it from a shell command.

Tried to see why it was missing an icon, looks like it's missing a load of stuff from AndroidManifest.xml, compared to a CM9 version.

http://www.4shared.com/get/-RpDfkrT/Browser.html

replace browser.apk in system/app with this apk

Guest dinamo1975

Hi guys,

Please, help me!

I have a serious problem in Contacts.apk. All people / numbers added like contacts (Contacts.apk) appear in Phone.apk doubled. Why?

I tried to add manually, sync with GoogleAccount, import the. Vcf and none of these methods work properly. Is the same problem in v22 and 23, v2?

post-995199-0-69799600-1365188386_thumb.

post-995199-0-94412100-1365188387_thumb.

Guest GOlteanu

Hi guys,

Please, help me!

I have a serious problem in Contacts.apk. All people / numbers added like contacts (Contacts.apk) appear in Phone.apk doubled. Why?

I tried to add manually, sync with GoogleAccount, import the. Vcf and none of these methods work properly. Is the same problem in v22 and 23, v2?

Maybe it's because you restored you're contacts from google and at the same time from a vcf card, or a backup or something.

Guest dinamo1975

menu button -> contacts to display -> any except "All contacts"

Don't work! Try to add ONE contact with two numbers in Contacts and then go in DialPad>Contacts and you will see the same contacts, doubled !

See my pics UP! If you do not believe me i'll make a movie with this problem and i'll post it here!

post-995199-0-71181100-1365193780_thumb.

post-995199-0-32202100-1365193781_thumb.

post-995199-0-78172900-1365193781_thumb.

post-995199-0-29822300-1365193782_thumb.

Edited by dinamo1975

Guest dakok

Make a backup of your contacts.

Pull out sim card.

Go to settinds, apps, all

Find contacts and, probably, contacts storage

Clear their data.

Sim back,

Reboot maybe?

Guest smweb

Don't work! Try to add ONE contact with two numbers in Contacts and then go in DialPad>Contacts and you will see the same contacts, doubled !

See my pics UP! If you do not believe me i'll make a movie with this problem and i'll post it here!

I faced the same issue. So, I deleted all my contacts through HiSuite and then used HiSuite to restore the contacts through my Google account. Worked for me.

http://www.4shared.c...2013_FINAL.html

translated:

framework-res

framework-res-yi

settings

home pro( launcher)

mms

camera

clock

locker

phone

contacts

added:

gapps

browser

solid explorer

walkman music player

file manager (black)

traffic monitor (black)

solved problem my location( network,wifi,gps all ok)

1214tg4.png

2w7pqfl.png

is this OTA or full rom flash?

Guest cumilko

I must did all wipes (Cache, Dalvik cache, Factory reset, Format system etc..) and install rom or i can only wipe cache and isntall rom (data and apps are not deleted..)

Guest hippy dave

I noticed I don't get music controls on the lockscreen (I'm using Bruno's first 3-language repack of V3). Do I need to install a different lockscreen, or is this a glitch? Would that new build help?

Guest Northstandhero

Great Rom, Many thanks for the repack and upload, one issue i seem to be having is that Bluetooth doesn't seem to find any available devices, even though on previous Baidu Rom's it always worked fine.

Guest mr_mufy

Hi.

I finally have success on the mod of Link2int.

But before i already have this anoingh isue,

After i recover my apps and data have a really slow of performance on this rom. and even FC...

I can't install the app endomondo like others because of the DPI screen. Have to change to 113 i think...

It's really noying the rom has or taste and give all kinds of FCs...

Guest pOcHa

well the download speed from baidu is again s*** for me (less than 10 KB/s), if someone would be so kind as to upload the beta v25 to gdrive, dropbox or mediafire...

i'm yet to repack it, you must have downloaded the original (chinese) version

i can set to english but thers still some chines bits, is there another version with better toggles and smaller size like gb?