[ROM][Skate] SlimBean 3.1 - Android 4.2.2 (05/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest omegavesko

Can anyone explain to me how to install this from scratch :) ? Because i've had tried to install it several times back and the performance was ugly , it lagged as sh** .

I am running an Stock ROM that i've installed by loading the T Flash card upgrade which contains the image.bin on to the P743T Model Variant with the internal software version named as B06 (Latest ZTE Update available)

Can anyone help me how to install this ROM without errors ;) ?

Boot into CWM. Wipe data, wipe cache, format /system, wipe Dalvik cache. Flash ROM. Flash gapps.

That's literally all you have to do. Overclocking is also pretty vital, I keep mine at 960MHz though there's a chance your phone can't handle such a high frequency.

Guest WiiSky70

Boot into CWM. Wipe data, wipe cache, format /system, wipe Dalvik cache. Flash ROM. Flash gapps.

That's literally all you have to do. Overclocking is also pretty vital, I keep mine at 960MHz though there's a chance your phone can't handle such a high frequency.

I've installed the Recovery without any TPT's , mainly i've flashed it by Windows method and i've also installed root (Superuser) including BusyBox binaries for root permissions.

What u think i should do ? Right now i have 67 MB available on internal phone memory

Guest omegavesko

I've installed the Recovery without any TPT's , mainly i've flashed it by Windows method and i've also installed root (Superuser) including BusyBox binaries for root permissions.

What u think i should do ? Right now i have 67 MB available on internal phone memory

Just wipe everything and flash the ROM. /system gets formatted in the process, so whether you've flashed Superuser and BusyBox doesn't really matter.

Guest WiiSky70

Just wipe everything and flash the ROM. /system gets formatted in the process, so whether you've flashed Superuser and BusyBox doesn't really matter.

Thanks i will give it a try :)

Guest WiiSky70

It's just my impression or it actually takes a heck of time to the 1st boot :S ?

DANM i've been waiting 10 minutes and no setup appeared ? Also to mention that i've flashed INT2EXT Script

Guest Indiant

It's just my impression or it actually takes a heck of time to the 1st boot :S ?

DANM i've been waiting 10 minutes and no setup appeared ? Also to mention that i've flashed INT2EXT Script

For me it not boot after int2ext install. Then in CWM I mounted sd-ext, and it worked.

Guest omegavesko
@omega

I really appreciate seeing you providing support for 4.2 ROMs!

Thank you!

No problem! Honestly, I just do it for fun. :P

Guest WiiSky70

For me it not boot after int2ext install. Then in CWM I mounted sd-ext, and it worked.

Thank god it works for me now :D . Thanks man for sharing that .

Guest je rie

just wondering, the bluetooth is still broken? i've tried the rom, the bluetooth still doesnt run acordingly? any advise.thanks

p/s: this rom i like very much

Guest omegavesko
just wondering, the bluetooth is still broken? i've tried the rom, the bluetooth still doesnt run acordingly? any advise.thanks

p/s: this rom i like very much

It technically works, but the incompatibility issues due to the new Bluetooth stack in 4.2 are still there.

Guest bAzYx

I don't know if this problem also happens on other 4.2.2 ROMs, but the gallery is not displaying my Picasa Web photos (i.e. same as Google+ album)

Guest omegavesko

Question. This checkbox in Interface > General is enabled by default. Shouldn't it be disabled?

r0J8qd0.png

I've noticed it's the reason this ROM has the shadow appear when you pull down the notification bar. Not sure what else it does.

Guest omegavesko
This would turn off hw acceleration for system UI and lock screen (lock screen becomes laggy when swiping between screens)

Really? I've disabled it but the lock screen is definitely still hardware accelerated.

Guest bugger93

First of all, thanks for this.

It is my first try at using a custom ROM. Was a little hesitant to try as I am not really sure how everything works and what I am doing :blink: but I think it went ok.

Love the new look my Skate has. Still have a lot of reading to do. Btw, can I use the INT2EXT+ script after I installed the SlimBean ROM? I just followed the instructions on page 1 but skipped the INT2EXT+ part. Now that I have rebooted and like what I see I wonder if INTT2EXT+ is possible.

Guest omegavesko

First of all, thanks for this.

It is my first try at using a custom ROM. Was a little hesitant to try as I am not really sure how everything works and what I am doing :blink: but I think it went ok.

Love the new look my Skate has. Still have a lot of reading to do. Btw, can I use the INT2EXT+ script after I installed the SlimBean ROM? I just followed the instructions on page 1 but skipped the INT2EXT+ part. Now that I have rebooted and like what I see I wonder if INTT2EXT+ is possible.

You can still flash the INT2EXT+ zip, yeah.