XMOD: MoDaCo Toolkit for Xposed Framework

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest riassan

hey Paul any chance of helping us out on the AT&T variant of the note 2, getting wallet working again? I didn't want to tweet you on this topic. thanks for the response

Guest Formula84

Hey Paul excellent work on the tool kit...coming from a Galaxy Nexus to an HTC One (tmobile).

I used the toolkit to remove wallet checks and to fake build prop

I was successful in getting wallet installed from play store this way but when I open it I get a message starting "Insufficient secure element privileges for this system image (release-keys)

Any ideas?

Guest raikesy

Hi Paul,

I'm using a CM10.1 based ROM (JellyBeer) on a Nexus 4 and I have an issue with the 'Prevent App Disabling' option. On reboot, Wallet isn't showing and I need to defrost it in TB.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Guest ogdobber

Hey Paul excellent work on the tool kit...coming from a Galaxy Nexus to an HTC One (tmobile).

I used the toolkit to remove wallet checks and to fake build prop

I was successful in getting wallet installed from play store this way but when I open it I get a message starting "Insufficient secure element privileges for this system image (release-keys)

Any ideas?

the libs on the tmobile rom need to be updated...

...working on this today, was close on the dev rom but switched to the tmobile rom to get wifi calling

Edited by ogdobber

Guest Formula84

...working on this today, was close on the dev rom but switched to the tmobile rom to get wifi calling

I am on android revolution hd 7.1 and now it no longer gives me that error but it just sits on seeing up wallet this could take up to five minutes...it eventually crashes wallet and this repeats in logcat over and over...

phLibNfc_SE_GetSecureElementList(): No SMX detected

If you get this working let me know cause I am missing this feature from my galaxy nexus already.

Guest PaulOBrien

Version 17 is now online! :)

P

New in version 17 - ICS support. Internal changes to support forthcoming mods. Various fixes (including fix for the Camera / Blinkfeed icon options). Auto-update support.

Guest PaulOBrien

From version 17 onwards the version number is displayed in the app itself as shown below. If you don't see this, you're not on version 17 yet so you should redownload. :)

P

mtverss.jpg

Guest nobnut

Just downloaded 17 and all is well apart from no Blinkfeed icon in launcher on a ONE. Or maybe I've misunderstood the purpose of that particular mod.

EDIT: All's (nearly) good now. I deactivated (rebooted) and reactivated (rebooted) and it's now displaying like a champ!.. but it doesn't actually do anything when clicked on, from the app drawer or a screen folder.

Edited by nobnut

Guest PaulOBrien

It won't do anything unless you're using a non-standard Launcher!

The idea is, if you're using Nova or another launcher, you can remove the homescreen pages from the HTC one, then when you hit that icon it'll take you to Blinkfeed. I'll lose the bottom bar too in a future release.

P

Guest Formula84

I tried replacing all the nfc libs from the sprint Rom without any change still spams the log about secure element.

Guest bjg222

This is great, thanks! I have it installed on the One, and all is working well (v17)! This is so much more convenient than flashing each mod separately! Can I request a full Advanced Power Menu (with the various reboot options and maybe screen shot button)?

Guest tfouto

Hi, i would like to ask if it's possible a full OTG fix on HTC One. It seems HTC One doesn't has full OTG support. PS3 controllers and SLR camera dont works. For instance the DSLR controller app dont work. It seems it has to do with some whitelist that exists on HTC One. Is it possible to implement?

There is a custom kernel that already fixes it, altought not completly because phone has to be almost full charged...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2255160&page=1 on second post...

Many thanks

Guest absro

@paul - I redownloaded it today and I still get the "Parse error". I did a binary compare and it's identical to the old one...

Guest PaulOBrien

Version 18 uploaded, very minor update.

New in version 18 - Added link to Google Wallet APK. Release to test auto-update.

P

Guest Formula84

New in version 18 - Added link to Google Wallet APK. Release to test auto-update.

P

you able to use wallet on your HTC One?

Guest lanlith

P

Auto update worked fine for me! I did wonder if it was worth including a change log but you do have the site link in the app which has the change log on anyway.

Is the wallet apk stock or modded to remove root etc.? Just out of interest! I guessed stock since the toolkit includes the mods

Guest digitaldrake

I have had the same problem as others in this forum: Wallet on HTC One fc's with "unfortunately google wallet has stopped." I've never been able to get wallet to work. Any insight for this?

Thanks

p.s. I downloaded the apk from the modaco toolkit