[CM10.1 MODS COLLECTION][11.8][TRANSPARENT STATUSBAR][CENTER CLOCK, TRANSPARENT POWER WIDGET, TABBED SETTINGS, TRANSPARENT SETTINGS]

Guest peetu20

Guest kyan31
Kyan: I will start compiling right now,,,,

Lets hope I can compile succesful, and we get transparent statusbar... :)

Sorry for the late reply, but how did it go? Was it successful :)

Guest peetu20

Sorry for the late reply, but how did it go? Was it successful :)

Unfortunately no :(

I got lot of errors at the beginning :(

But I will try again at weekend :)

Guest karololszak

I've downloaded "Blue center clock with 25% transparent notification pulldown" but I found one issue - battery status on statusbar doesn't work (icon, percentage, circle, percentage in circle work, but statusbar option doesn't).

Transparent statusbar would also be a great option to have :)

Guest peetu20

I've downloaded "Blue center clock with 25% transparent notification pulldown" but I found one issue - battery status on statusbar doesn't work (icon, percentage, circle, percentage in circle work, but statusbar option doesn't).

Transparent statusbar would also be a great option to have :)

Hmm, good you said it :), coz I dont use this feature...

You mean you cannot see the battery bar in statusbar?

I do not promise, that it can be fixed, but I will ask of one guy at xda, who has originallly hacked this mod for cm10.1, I have just ported this mod, to blade

Transparent statusbar mod should be compiled from sourcecode, I am trying to build cm10.1 at this moment, with no luck yet, so I hack it someday, or someone makes it, and I will port it then for blade

Edited by peetu20

Guest peetu20

Updated!

Added pretty nice transparent power widget and dark apps mod

Changed finally zip signature from adi_aishiteru signature to my own, I have always used some his old zip :D

Edited by peetu20

Guest anuat02

Great work.. Tq... I already flash on my zte acqua custom rom 10.1 konsta't atlas40.. Good job bro, can u make transparent status bar?

Guest peetu20

Great work with the new mods, I might use the transparent settings widget, so thanks a lot :D

You are free to use it :)

unfortunately I cannot compile, I always stuck to source code download, we need just to wait, someone does it :(

Guest peetu20

All stuff from from cm10.1 dialer and mms mods thread have been moved here, and the thread too

Its simplier to keep up and update one thread

Guest peetu20

Great work.. Tq... I already flash on my zte acqua custom rom 10.1 konsta't atlas40.. Good job bro, can u make transparent status bar?

Yes, mods should work with Blade3 too. Transparent statusbar is not posssible, until I or someone compiled the mod from sources :(

Guest peetu20

Hi peetu20,

How do we undo it in case i want to go back to default.

Nice work keep it up, and thanks

You can undo any changes with flashing latest update, in this case 29.3

there is now pretty nice reason to keep this up, I will today add transparent statusbar mod here :)

Guest peetu20

yesterday after installing blue centre clock with semi transparent status bar my device stuck on boot animation.

1. How long did u wait?

2. Do you have latest cm10.1 by KonstaT?