[CM10.1 MODS COLLECTION][11.8][TRANSPARENT STATUSBAR][CENTER CLOCK, TRANSPARENT POWER WIDGET, TABBED SETTINGS, TRANSPARENT SETTINGS]

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

zip is working.ll try

Zip, you mentioned, seems to work fine, just flashed, I recommend reflashing, if it doesnt help, make clean install, and flash the zip at first. Weird it didnt work,,,

Maybe u just got corrupted zip, which flashed succesfully, but didnt work properly :(

Guest karololszak

Battery status on statusbar (the line along the top) doesn't work (icon, percentage, circle, percentage in circle work, but statusbar option doesn't) - it just doesn't show there. Please fix this, I've tried your transparent statusbar but battery status option doesn't work on it (I can't see it, it doesn't show). Without your mod it does...

Guest peetu20

Battery status on statusbar (the line along the top) doesn't work (icon, percentage, circle, percentage in circle work, but statusbar option doesn't) - it just doesn't show there. Please fix this, I've tried your transparent statusbar but battery status option doesn't work on it (I can't see it, it doesn't show). Without your mod it does...

Did u try center clock version or non center clock? You already said about that, but I have no idea, what or whick causes it...

Guest karololszak

First time I used: "Blue center clock with 25% transparent notification pulldown". Now I am using "White center clock+25% transparent statusbar pulldown+semitransparent statusbar".

I guess it has to do with a line in the .xml file, I remember I used to make my own transparent statusbar on CM7 using some tutorials on the internet and when I messed up something some pieces of statusbar wouldn't show. I can look into your files and compare them with default CM10.1 ones to see what's changed and what might cause it, but I don't have time for it now...

Guest peetu20

First time I used: "Blue center clock with 25% transparent notification pulldown". Now I am using "White center clock+25% transparent statusbar pulldown+semitransparent statusbar".

I guess it has to do with a line in the .xml file, I remember I used to make my own transparent statusbar on CM7 using some tutorials on the internet and when I messed up something some pieces of statusbar wouldn't show. I can look into your files and compare them with default CM10.1 ones to see what's changed and what might cause it, but I don't have time for it now...

That would be kind, I am busy too, now to make my mods compabtible with latest KonstaT build :)

Guest peetu20

Seems that I do not need to be busy with updating coz cm10.1 latest update makes most of our blades unusable. But I still try to make versions for 18.4 update too :), soon

Guest bhush

Bbush: did u get transparent statusbar working?

I ll try today cause just updated to konstaT's latest build 19.04.

will it work on this build?

Guest peetu20

I ll try today cause just updated to konstaT's latest build 19.04.

will it work on this build?

I do not know :( if u try, take backup first. And if u can wait some days, I will update all mods to be compabtible with KonstaTs latest ROM(19.4) :)

Guest peetu20

think it's possible make something like that for our blade?

http://img853.images...628/dialing.jpg

i found that on shendu rom for huawei g300

i think it's very cool

Yeah, this mod you mentioned, is just some png-swap job, so i t should be easie. If you do not wanna do it yourself, is it much, that just the toggles are samelooking, as in screenie?

Guest peetu20

yes man

http://www.modaco.co...30412-new-look/

this is the rom

you should decompile Contacts.apk and take a look to drawable-hdpi folder. Then you just download ROM u posted, extract it, decompile its Contacts.apk and copy drawable-hdpi from it and replace ur original Contacts drawable-hdpi with it. If u get any errors, post here :)

Guest Loki86

i decompiled contacts.apk from shendu rom, but i think is other file, because i can't find that image

oh and wallpaper it's simple trasparent

Guest peetu20

i decompiled contacts.apk from shendu rom, but i think is other file, because i can't find that image

oh and wallpaper it's simple trasparent

Every part/button is png, so take a look to picture u posted, and try to find samelooking ui components. I cant right now do nothing, coz I am not at home

Guest Loki86

i need your help man, to make an apk like that screen we have to modify something, move buttons and make wallpaper trasparent

when you have time of course, if you can teach me ;)

Guest peetu20

i need your help man, to make an apk like that screen we have to modify something, move buttons and make wallpaper trasparent

when you have time of course, if you can teach me ;)

I do not know, making wpaper transparemny is easy, moving buttons not. Did u already changed buttons to wp7 style? As in screenie

Guest peetu20

i don't understand what do you mean, phone.apk and contacts.apk are 2 different apk

so what i have to do to change phone.apk?

Decompile Contacts.apk. Phone.apk stuff is inside it. So you will find everything from Contacts.apk