[CM10.1 MODS COLLECTION][11.8][TRANSPARENT STATUSBAR][CENTER CLOCK, TRANSPARENT POWER WIDGET, TABBED SETTINGS, TRANSPARENT SETTINGS]

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

i decompiled contacts too but those toggles are only in phone.apk

U have 7zip, right?

take Phone.apk open it with 7zip, take drawable-hdpi, modify/replace pngs you want, and open Phone.apk with 7zip again, navigate to drawable-hdpi folder, and drag and drop th pngs to there, and push to /system/app

There is many guides about png swapping in internet too, I am not good guide-writer :(

Guest peetu20

First time I used: "Blue center clock with 25% transparent notification pulldown". Now I am using "White center clock+25% transparent statusbar pulldown+semitransparent statusbar".

I guess it has to do with a line in the .xml file, I remember I used to make my own transparent statusbar on CM7 using some tutorials on the internet and when I messed up something some pieces of statusbar wouldn't show. I can look into your files and compare them with default CM10.1 ones to see what's changed and what might cause it, but I don't have time for it now...

Seems that I got the battery visiblity "statusbar" mod working?

Missing line was:

<com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.BatteryBar android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="1.0dip" style="@style/StatusBar.BatteryBar" />

Guest Loki86

oh ok i understand, for only png swapping i know what i have to do thank you

but if i want trasparent backgraound during a call? like picture, for move button i don't where i have to look

Guest peetu20

oh ok i understand, for only png swapping i know what i have to do thank you

but if i want trasparent backgraound during a call? like picture, for move button i don't where i have to look

I do not know how to move buttons, transparent background for callscreen you can found from contacts.apk styles.xml

I will take a look to it when I have time for it

Guest peetu20

Updated!

If you had issues before, try now again. Mods are now trimmed to work with 160mb /system.

Every zip has been updated, so flash zip,which you are/were using

And fixed battery option: "statusbar" (The blue bar were invisible before, coz there was one missing line in status_bar.xml)

Guest peetu20

Now it works, but with some apps i get some glitch, with opera and fb the status bar is white not black :/ anyway to fix it?

Use browser in fullscreen. Apps which uses light theme, causes white statusbar. So statusbar is transparent in homescreen, black in settings, and white in gmail. So at this moment(and propably never) only homescreen transparent statusbar is not possible. Edited by peetu20

Guest peetu20

It has some glitches in some apps including opera

I know, I have no idea how to/are them fixable those. Same with stock browser. So I recommend to use browsers in fullscreen. Luckily it seems that only browsers has those glitches :)

Guest alex_slx

peetu, thank you for your latest work. unfortunately, it doesn't seem work properly. with konstaT's 19/4 version, I flashed "blue centered clock + 25% transparent pulldown + 100% transparent status bar". generally, transparent statusbar works on hemescreen / desktop, but in running most apps, the statusbar messes up. screenshot made for your reference, but it cannot be uploaded right now from my phone.post-864276-0-26964000-1367390966_thumb.

Guest peetu20

peetu, thank you for your latest work. unfortunately, it doesn't seem work properly. with konstaT's 19/4 version, I flashed "blue centered clock + 25% transparent pulldown + 100% transparent status bar". generally, transparent statusbar works on hemescreen / desktop, but in running most apps, the statusbar messes up. screenshot made for your reference, but it cannot be uploaded right now from my phone.post-864276-0-26964000-1367390966_thumb.

Yes, I know that bug, its very ugly. Only app which makes it for me, is stock browser. I solved that by using it on fullscreen. I'll maybe can fix it, but I do not have any idea, how. Seems that I should ask for adi, who have originally compiled this mod from source. I have followed his guide ad ported it to our blade :)

Guest styrofoam

Hello, :D

I'm finally on JB 4.2.2! lol! :P

I put the sms bubbles mod is that you can add avatars in the conversation?

Guest peetu20

Hello, :D

I'm finally on JB 4.2.2! lol! :P

I put the sms bubbles mod is that you can add avatars in the conversation?

Nice to hear :)

About the avatars, do you mean differrent smales etc?

Guest peetu20

very good stuff here

Thanks

My X8 has got a bootloop, i have MiniCM10.1 Android 4.1.2

What are you really thinking. At first, how can u have cm10.1 ROM, which is based to android 4.1. Cm10.1 ROMs are based on android 4.2!

The second, you have some xperia device, all mods, and stuff at this forum if for Zte Blade!

So you are in wrong place :(

Guest styrofoam

Nice to hear :)

About the avatars, do you mean differrent smales etc?

No, I mean the pictures of contacts in the conversations! :)

Sorry for my bad English! :blush:

Edited by styrofoam

Guest peetu20

No, I mean the pictures of contacts in the conversations! :)

Sorry for my bad English! :blush:

Oh, those :)

It easy, I will make mod with them enabled( I removed them coz those looked terrible with non-white background, as well with transparent)

I will do it tomorrow, maybe, I will play with miui style tabbed settings. Looked nice in guide page :)

Guest peetu20

Updated!

• Remember to reflash. Never use old zips, which arent for latest build!
  • Added non-centered clock versions of transparent statusbar mods for those who cannot live with center clock :)
  • All mods has now 25% transparent pulldown, hope everyone can live with it( Most of peoples doesnt notice the difference, but its much more easier for me to do versions with only one pulldown chance :D )