[CM10.1 MODS COLLECTION][11.8][TRANSPARENT STATUSBAR][CENTER CLOCK, TRANSPARENT POWER WIDGET, TABBED SETTINGS, TRANSPARENT SETTINGS]

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

Thanks @Peetu.... Testing it in a minute...

Done...

Flashed it.... didn't wipe cache or dalvic... after reboot, launcher force closes.... opening the drawer.... seems to be transparent then darkens.. home screen selection gives the message... Unfortunately, trebuchet has stopped.... tried to clear cache and data in app settings... no avail.

Try attavhed zip. I made trebuchet with transparent app drawer, and now the trebuchet has been pulled from latest cm10.1(24.7)

Guest peetu20

Thanks @Peetu.... Testing it in a minute...

Done...

Flashed it.... didn't wipe cache or dalvic... after reboot, launcher force closes.... opening the drawer.... seems to be transparent then darkens.. home screen selection gives the message... Unfortunately, trebuchet has stopped.... tried to clear cache and data in app settings... no avail.

Try attavhed zip. I made trebuchet with transparent app drawer, and now the trebuchet has been pulled from latest cm10.1(24.7)TREBUCHET_TRANSPARENT_APP_DRAWER.zip

TREBUCHET_TRANSPARENT_APP_DRAWER.zip

Guest raizor6th

Yep, but I am too lazy to make Contacts app transparent :P

If you want transparent contacts app, do it yourself ;)

Unfortunately, you are dealing with a supernoob here so I might say "How" :))

Guest peetu20

Buh, then I think its easier that I will do it for you than I will try to teach you to write code for android :D

I will take a look to it later today, if I have time

Guest peetu20

Buh, then I think its easier that I will do it for you than I will try to teach you to write code for android :D

Guest Fizziebaunz

Try attavhed zip. I made trebuchet with transparent app drawer, and now the trebuchet has been pulled from latest cm10.1(24.7)TREBUCHET_TRANSPARENT_APP_DRAWER.zip

Thanks again.... Had total blackout in the estate.... I will test it.. and give you feedback... once again thanks for your work.

Well the problem still persist.... home screen selection still.... unfortunately it has stopped.... I am using ROOTBOX.... I don't know if it is the problem

Edited by Fizziebaunz

Guest raizor6th

Maybe you can try teaching me :D I'm not that hard. But you can also give the mod you have for me.

Thanks a lot peetu20.

Edited by raizor6th

Guest Fizziebaunz

Maybe you can try teaching me :D I'm not that hard. But you can also give the mod you have for me.

Thanks a lot peetu20.

If the lessons begin..... am in.... don't shut me out.... guys

Guest peetu20

Thanks again.... Had total blackout in the estate.... I will test it.. and give you feedback... once again thanks for your work.

Well the problem still persist.... home screen selection still.... unfortunately it has stopped.... I am using ROOTBOX.... I don't know if it is the problem

Yes, rootbox is the problem. You MUST use cm10.1, pure one(KonstaT's version)

Guest Fizziebaunz

Yes, rootbox is the problem. You MUST use cm10.1, pure one(KonstaT's version)

That's nice to know.. .. I will be using KonstaT.... rom next month and be sure I will be using the mod.... thanks peetu.

Guest Fizziebaunz

That's nice to know.. .. I will be using KonstaT.... rom next month and be sure I will be using the mod.... thanks peetu.

Thanks man.... the mod was fantastic.... have been using it and I love it.... though, when I come from an app back to the drawer... I get a black screen... but from home screen.... I get my transparent drawer.... I can live with that.... Thanks again

Guest peetu20

Thanks man.... the mod was fantastic.... have been using it and I love it.... though, when I come from an app back to the drawer... I get a black screen... but from home screen.... I get my transparent drawer.... I can live with that.... Thanks again

Yep, I have heard of that problem. I still havent never seen it. I will try to fix it soon :)

Guest celroid

Hey do those mods still work? I want to try

]100% transparent statusbar+white center clock
but I don't know if they work on the official cm 10.1.3 RC1 or RC2 for the i9300.

Guest peetu20

Hey do those mods still work? I want to try but I don't know if they work on the official cm 10.1.3 RC1 or RC2 for the i9300.

Those shouldnt work with cm10.1.3, instead try these:

Same mod, but for Blade III, which does have cm10.1.3, Blade I have only cm10.1.2.

But you need to test, these mods are only for Blade III(behind the link), so I cannot say does these work on your device, but try.

Make backup first :)

Guest celroid

Those shouldnt work with cm10.1.3, instead try these: http://www.modaco.co...sparent-dialer/

Same mod, but for Blade III, which does have cm10.1.3, Blade I have only cm10.1.2.

But you need to test, these mods are only for Blade III(behind the link), so I cannot say does these work on your device, but try.

Make backup first :)

Unfortunately it didn't work

• 1 month later...
Guest peetu20

Would you do some of these mods also for CM10.2? Center clock would be great.

Yes, I have just installed 4.3 on my Blade III, so I will hack it soon. But I will not make a new topic wich contains cm10.2 mods, so I will post the zip here :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

man how to decompile apk form cm 10.2? give me some error and i can't go on then

i want to change battery icon, can help me?

Edited by Loki86

Guest peetu20

man how to decompile apk form cm 10.2? give me some error and i can't go on then

i want to change battery icon, can help me?

Download CM10.2 and take framework-res.apk from it, install it and then decompile whats needed :)

Download CM10.2 and take framework-res.apk from it, install it and then decompile whats needed :)

I did that but it doesn't work

edit: ok my bad, now works ok, it's a problem with apktool, thanks man

Edited by Loki86

Guest peetu20

I did that but it doesn't work

edit: ok my bad, now works ok, it's a problem with apktool, thanks man

No problem. I personally have ended theming(lost my intrest) but I can always help you of course :)