quad lockscreen for stock ics

Guest mb101

Guest Combat Gerbil

Yep, I have my potter lock set to my LG camera and the LG Video camera so I can unlock straight to either stills or video from the lock screen..

Guest Combat Gerbil

To change the apps on the potter unlock you merely go to system settings, security and then shortcut settings, select the shortcut you want to change, then select the app you want for that short cut... simples!! no need to to modify the apk itself..

Guest kyan31

I made a custom potter unlock if anyone is interested:

It only about 10 minutes worth of work from yesterday, I themed the icons etc. but the clock still needs to be changed and I will correct the camera bug too. Unfortunately my icons are crappy so if someone could do a better job with icons, I'll send you the required files.

Click for higher res

post-969101-13648165043194_thumb.jpg

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

I made a custom potter unlock if anyone is interested:

It only about 10 minutes worth of work from yesterday, I themed the icons etc. but the clock still needs to be changed and I will correct the camera bug too. Unfortunately my icons are crappy so if someone could do a better job with icons, I'll send you the required files.

Click for higher res

That should be stock for Lightning!

Guest PCTechRoss

That's actually a great idea, I might keep it to myself then ;)

you should look at changing the clock font to the stock ICS one and see if the music controls will work for Apollo

Edit: Plus change the middle lock to the one thats on Lightning/Electra (the blue cross)

Edited by PCTechRoss

Guest kyan31

you should look at changing the clock font to the stock ICS one and see if the music controls will work for Apollo

Edit: Plus change the middle lock to the one thats on Lightning/Electra (the blue cross)

Good idea ;)