SDMergE400 Mod (gellmaR & cRaZyByte) - Get 1.1GB Space for your apps and data!

Guest gellmar

Guest henfri1

Yes,

I was able to solve it now by adjusting the "Profiles" and setting a Ring Tone level there.

Thanks, your hint guided me into that direction.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest napst3r88

hey everyone ... i just do this steps and already succesed but when i try revert operation by using kdz get bootloops and my lg lag on lg logo and reset and show white screen ... flashing again by kdz and also get the same proplem .... plz help

• 5 weeks later...
Guest frankzandres

Somebody knows if this script wipe all the data on the emmc (1gb internal) card? Any chance to recover the data wiped on there? What if I wanted to restore my Whatsapp messages, where I supposed to put the "Whatsapp" folder? in the external SD Whatsapp can't "see" the backup! HELPPPPPPP!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sharkeater02

ilIs it possible to edit its stock keyboard? Its really my concern ever since here in cm9. Sub char like the numbers are unoticeable and the spacing is not great. And it doesnt fit.

BTW. Thanks for the hardwork.

LG E400 CM9 sdMerge

Guest sharkeater02

Is it possible to edit its stock keyboard? Its really my concern ever since here in cm9. Sub char like the numbers are unoticeable and the spacing is not great. And it doesnt fit.

BTW. Thanks for the hardwork.

LG E400 CM9 sdMerge

• 6 months later...
Guest sharkeater02

why I ended up white screen when charging? It shows the battery then just white screen. It doesn't even screen's off

I totally power it off.

If only someone could help me out, thanks.

Up. --- i flashed other version of step 4.

Edited by sharkeater02

• 1 year later...
Guest -{insert name here}-

Hi gellmar! Im having some trouble here :p I installed this successfully , double checked the steps and all but now my phone is sh*t! I cant download any type of content at all! In the browser , I cant download apks , music , zip files , nothing! When I download it through a pc and try to extract it , it doesn't matter what app I use , I cant do nothing! When I try to install an app through the playstore , i get the same problem. qnd everytime , the same error: nosd card inserted. Please help me. I can barely use the phone! cant download any type of contenr , cant take screenshots , cant take pictures video or audio! Please help me! Send me an email or something... my address is [email protected]