SDMergE400 Mod (gellmaR & cRaZyByte) - Get 1.1GB Space for your apps and data!

Guest gellmar

Guest asdfPipe

too tricky... is there an easy way to fix those bugs?

I tried a lot of times and always get "Status 7: installation aborted" at second step

Guest gellmar

it looks like you already fixed the partition table for the first time and now the error 7 prevents you from partition table corruption ADB to your recovery and issue a command

fdisk-l /dev/block/mmcblk0

and look if partition 20 is 1212408 blocks. If so, issue command in ADB

mke2fs -Ldata /dev/block/mmcblk0p20 1212392

then wait and close ADB. After that try flashing CM9 and step4.

Guest gellmar

Or better KDZ to stock, get root and CWM and start again. This is not to let you RMA your phone

Edited by gellmar

Guest viking_kong

i should try this sometime.or just wait for cm10?hehe.uhm,how about the battery percentage bug?i hate that bug,when you turn off/restart the phone or when the phone freeze,the battery percentage decreases or sometimes it increases.

just a tip to increase battery life,charge the phone overnight.you'll get the longest possible power from the battery.imo

Guest crazybyte

uhm,and how about for stock rom?is there any way you can port this in stock rom?

This patch needs some underhood changes. Porting to stock it's almost impossible.

Guest crazybyte

It is possible but we need to recompile vold and repack initramfs and fix storage info and build.prop

Yes, but i think that maybe lg bloatware will not work. By the way i don't understand who would like LG stock rom.

Guest nikufellow

Don't know why but sdcard - both internal and external read/write speeds are way less than rated speed in cm9 i guess it's a bug as stock has no such issues so please review it!

Guest nikufellow

Afaik it has nothing to do with sdmerge ad even without merge the bug exists but I do suspect the other fixes (battery bug, encryption, mass storage) might have something to do with it. But does this problem exist even with mtp???? Can't try as mtp drivers doesn't seem to work properly on my system ;)

Guest Ygreck

Gellmar! Crazybyte! You finaly do it!

But one question ;P why is gellmars name first? Is this okay for you crazybyte?

XD

Edited by Ygreck

Guest viking_kong

the kernel with usb mass storage made by gellmar is very good.just the read and write speed is the issue.

i like stock rom very much coz the battery life is superb.and ram managenent is better than ics.even with autorun manager pro,the ram of cm9 depletes easily.unlike stock.look at the highest free ram i got.with 50+ apps/games installed.

17513489-holder-fa310d70f5d2e65de6ea073bfbaad85c.jpg

:)

Guest cubadroid

After this mod can i install suxsem kernel for fix blurred screen bug? And it is only compatible with official cm9 or rom based on cm9 to? (Sorry for my bad english)