SDMergE400 Mod (gellmaR & cRaZyByte) - Get 1.1GB Space for your apps and data!

Guest gellmar

Guest Ygreck
After this mod can i install suxsem kernel for fix blurred screen bug? And it is only compatible with official cm9 or rom based on cm9 to? (Sorry for my bad english)

Only the special for sdmerge400 created kernel

can i use this mod if i have a rom miui or aokp?or goes only with cm9?

Im not sure, but i think it will work with all cm9-based roms

This mod work for a root stock rom 2.3.6??

No

Edited by Ygreck

Guest diego88it

in my lg E400 i have a sd card that have 16 gb of space....i have to make the two partitions of the sd that this mod going good on my phone?because now with the two partitions i have 11 gb of free space on my sd...

Guest crazybyte

in my lg E400 i have a sd card that have 16 gb of space....i have to make the two partitions of the sd that this mod going good on my phone?because now with the two partitions i have 11 gb of free space on my sd...

I don't understand you very well. So you are saying that you have lost space in the microsd? That's makes not sense. Our script only joins the 150 mb /data partition with the /emmc partition.

Guest Swaggzo

Do not restart - power off. It is a known bug but it has nothing to do with battery itself. I should investigate it but how?

Please give me your facebook or whatsapp I.D. I want us to have a chat.

Guest ahmedshamouda

i applied step one and step two on stock rom. then flashed a custom rom.zip it boots and gives an internal memory of 15 Mb so the partitions are already merged but not correctly shown. <_< Playing with stock kernel and vold.fstab will make it work as in CM9. Hope you can do it guys for stock roms too :)

Guest Swaggzo

The download link isn't english. Gellmar i don't understand that language..So i couldn't download the file because i didnt know what to click on.

Guest diego88it

when i install a new nightly what should i do?i have to wipe data and cache?or only install the nightly and apply step 4?thanks...

Guest ahmedshamouda

btw now how can i clear /data or memory ?! :blink: i tried even factory reset and cwm and recovery and nothing happens :D