[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

I just made a new Electra build, it includes:

• Fix for all FC problems
  • New FAQ menu by Tillaz
  • Minor optimisations

It's a very simple update, so i'm happy for any extra requests before I start building.

Guest george109
I just made a new Electra build, it includes:

• Fix for all FC problems
  • New FAQ menu by Tillaz
  • Minor optimisations

It's a very simple update, so i'm happy for any extra requests before I start building.

One strange thing, on some boots, dashclock does not work, and also the advanced reboot in developer options doesn't take effect after a boot unless you turn if off and on again. I'll send you a logcat in a minute...

Guest kyan31

One strange thing, on some boots, dashclock does not work, and also the advanced reboot in developer options doesn't take effect after a boot unless you turn if off and on again. I'll send you a logcat in a minute...

It happens when you wipe cache/dalvik. A log cat won't be needed as I haven't seen anyone else with the issue. Unless 3+ people have reported something, its none of my concern ;)

Edited by kyan31

Guest Tentmaster

I'm using V2 right now, and I can confirm that there are now no FC's when rotating apps etc.

Could you please include extended closedown in next version?

Guest jamie_w

Sky Go *Might* Work, if you change these lines in build.prop

ro.product.model=SPH-L71

ro.product.brand=samsung

ro.product.name=d2spr

ro.product.device=d2spr

ro.product.board=MSM8960

This *Might* make Sky Go think the G300 is a Galaxy S3. Make a Nandroid or a backup of the Build.prop at the very least, as if it does not work, then you can reset back to the old one.

Tried this but no luck, says device is not supported. Its a shame because it would be great to get it to work on this device. Thanks anyhow.

Guest BorowikSzatanski

Is there any chance for audio volume increase? For me since CM10.1 audio has quite low volume compared to what is in CM10. (Don't know if you could do anything about it).

I tried to "solve" it by using DSP Manager and using first option to boost volume. This solution has drawback though - often DSP manager is possibly killed and volume drops.

Anyone else having trouble with audio or is it just me? It happens for me since first CM10.1 builds.

Edited by BorowikSzatanski

Guest Tentmaster

Extended closedown? I'm not familiar with it, please elaborate :P

The option to Reboot into Recovery." Reboot/Reboot Phone/Reboot/Recovery/Bootloader"

Guest kyan31

The option to Reboot into Recovery." Reboot/Reboot Phone/Reboot/Recovery/Bootloader"

There already is an option to do that :blink:

Settings/developer options

Guest jamie_w

How do i get the messages to pop up when recieved? It is possible in cm10.1 so thought it would be in this version. Also does anyone have an apk for the camera? I uninstalled by mistake

Guest Tentmaster

There already is an option to do that :blink:

Settings/developer options

I cannot find Developer Options :mellow: Where have you hidden them? :D

Guest jamie_w

I cannot find Developer Options :mellow: Where have you hidden them? :D

Go to about phoneand tap build number 5 times and then Developer options will appear.

Guest george109

It happens when you wipe cache/dalvik. A log cat won't be needed as I haven't seen anyone else with the issue. Unless 3+ people have reported something, its none of my concern ;)

If it turns the advanced power options off when the cache + dalvik is wiped, is that the included cache cleaner doing it? As I never wipe the cache! :P

Edited by george109

Guest kyan31

If it turns the advanced power options off when the cache + dalvik is wiped, is that the included cache cleaner doing it? As I never wipe the cache! tongue.png

The cache/dalvik cleaner only actually cleans the dalvik, I should probably correct the OP.

Guest Arūnas

I'm using V2 right now, and I can confirm that there are now no FC's when rotating apps etc.

Waitting for it!

Edited by Arūnas

Guest Silvionix

Hello , i really like this ROM , the best one i have ever installed , the expanded desktop feature is awesome ... I just miss one thing when its enabled, and its the status bar ... Any advice how to show up the notifications when the expanded desktop is enabled ?

Guest george109

Hello , i really like this ROM , the best one i have ever installed , the expanded desktop feature is awesome ... I just miss one thing when its enabled, and its the status bar ... Any advice how to show up the notifications when the expanded desktop is enabled ?

I don't think you can (as far as I know.)

Guest kyan31

There is a workaround for this, but it's not really an ideal way as it wont let you turn of Pie Controls once its done. Also, I can't be bothered to explain it :P