[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest nobody008

there's an update problem "There was an error with the download"

I think it's probably to do with my version of huawei... from memory the first time I opened ota updater it came up with an error saying does not support this model of g300... but the rom was running perfectly fine so I'm guessing u have to add my version(australia version[u8115-51]) to allow update...??

Guest kyan31
there's an update problem "There was an error with the download"

I think it's probably to do with my version of huawei... from memory the first time I opened ota updater it came up with an error saying does not support this model of g300... but the rom was running perfectly fine so I'm guessing u have to add my version(australia version[u8115-51]) to allow update...??

The OTA updater can be very buggy, your considered lucky if it actually works :P

Just download the ROM, wipe cache/dalvik and flash. Also reflash GAPPS.

Guest kyan31
Just upgraded this morning.. and so far, so great :)

I really like the way this rom works, so again.. Thanks and thanks and thanks and thanks....

Haha, no problem dude :P

Guest kyan31

This rom is not for use as soon as no one can reach you on the phone, until restart phone, and after a few hours again same story.

Ok, whatever you say :mellow:

Guest Worlon

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your hard work!

Your V1 ROM is the first JB ROM what I use. So I can write to you base from ICS ROMs.

With V1 I hade some problem: laggy, battery life is very low (I used with ICS 3-4 day without charging, now I have to charge it every day), and some apps randomly chrased, once my telephone rebooted.

I did every steps, what you wrote in the first post before the install. (and I already installed many ICS ROMs)

Now I tried to OTA update to V2, but the phone can't download it (download error). So I updated manually.

I love V2 ROM much more than V1.

Wasn't random crashes and the speed nearly fast as ICS. But the battery life is also very low. as I see the wi-fi use very-very much power. I hope, you will able to upgrade the b. life.

Othervise I love the plus things, waht JB add.

Please, continou to update/research your JB ROM, thank you!!!

Question:

This is: "Possible network fix for CM10.1/Electra" integrated in V2?

I used it with V1 and I hadn't signal prolem.

Edited by Worlon

Guest kyan31

Phone loud speaker does not work, others are perfect, waiting for the fixed version, Thank you for your rom!!! smile.png

What do you mean by "Phone loud speaker does not work"? If it doesn't work for you, your speaker must be broken, nothing to do with the ROM :P

Guest kyan31

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your hard work!

Your V1 ROM is the first JB ROM what I use. So I can write to you base from ICS ROMs.

With V1 I hade some problem: laggy, battery life is very low (I used with ICS 3-4 day without charging, now I have to charge it every day), and some apps randomly chrased, once my telephone rebooted.

I did every steps, what you wrote in the first post before the install. (and I already installed many ICS ROMs)

Now I tried to OTA update to V2, but the phone can't download it (download error). So I updated manually.

I love V2 ROM much more than V1.

Wasn't random crashes and the speed nearly fast as ICS. But the battery life is also very low. as I see the wi-fi use very-very much power. I hope, you will able to upgrade the b. life.

Othervie I love the plus things, waht JB add.

Please, continou to update/research your JB ROM, thank you!!!

I'm glad you like V2, my focus for V3 will be battery life :)

Guest Worlon

I'm glad you like V2, my focus for V3 will be battery life :)

That would be nice!

Thank you for your fast answer, please answer my new question to :)

I edited my post.

Edited by Worlon

Guest Fikret488

Rom is really exstra As for the aesthetics. But how to use rom when no one can get, and vice versa until you do reboot. And after a few hours again the same problems mentioned. Get the problem with losing network and you'll have the best rom.

Guest kyan31

Question:

This is: "Possible network fix for CM10.1/Electra" integrated in V2?

I used it with V1 and I hadn't signal prolem.

It's not integrated, so you have to flash it again :)

Guest kyan31

Get the problem with losing network and you'll have the best rom.

Try fixing it yourself, then the problem will be fixed won't it :P

To tell you the truth, I don't know how to permanently fix the network. I already made a temporary fix, if that doesn't work for you, tough.

I believe the issue is because CMR3 is multibaseband, so if you can find a way to make it single baseband, then i'll fix the network.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

I've also been having Google Search force closes.

I did full wipes and did not restore any apps/data etc.

04-21 16:57:25.800 E/AndroidRuntime(15947): FATAL EXCEPTION: main

04-21 16:57:25.800 E/AndroidRuntime(15947): android.app.RemoteServiceException: Bad notification posted from package com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox: Couldn't expand RemoteViews for: StatusBarNotification(pkg=com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox id=6 tag=null score=-20 notn=Notification(pri=-2 contentView=com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox/0x109008f vibrate=null sound=null defaults=0x0 flags=0x18 kind=[null]) user=UserHandle{0})

04-21 16:57:25.800 E/AndroidRuntime(15947):  at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1414)

04-21 16:57:25.800 E/AndroidRuntime(15947):  at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

04-21 16:57:25.800 E/AndroidRuntime(15947):  at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)

04-21 16:57:25.800 E/AndroidRuntime(15947):  at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5226)

04-21 16:57:25.800 E/AndroidRuntime(15947):  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

04-21 16:57:25.800 E/AndroidRuntime(15947):  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)

04-21 16:57:25.800 E/AndroidRuntime(15947):  at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:795)

04-21 16:57:25.800 E/AndroidRuntime(15947):  at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:562)

04-21 16:57:25.800 E/AndroidRuntime(15947):  at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

--------- beginning of /dev/log/main

04-21 17:14:12.740 E/KeyguardHostView(6833): can't find user_selector in layout.

Well heres the error, i'm guessing its at this exact line:

04-21 17:14:12.740 E/KeyguardHostView(6833): can't find user_selector in layout.

So maybe if I unstripp the QuickSearchBox.apk, everything will be fine. I'll make a test zip, and post it here.

Guest PCTechRoss

Does anyone else have a problem where the beats app will stop working like halfway through a song? it really bugs me as i listen to music loads and like the setting I use with the beats app

Guest george109

Does anyone else have a problem where the beats app will stop working like halfway through a song? it really bugs me as i listen to music loads and like the setting I use with the beats app

Not for me, Logcat Please!