[ROM][JB]-Android Open Kang Project for the Huawei Ascend G300. R2 Updated: 22/4/2013

Guest raverrr

Guest raverrr

Hey guys,

Just to let you know i havent forgotten about this. I'm currently making a career change and the training involved is quite intense.

On the plus side, my new job will only be 3-4 days a week so plenty of hacking time once i'm done :)

PEACE

Guest dakok

Great!

Let's hope that your training will make you smarter and thus improve your roming skills.

(a kind of selfish wishing)

:-)

Guest bryfly

anybody know of a version of Huawei "all backup" that works with this rom? Tried the ics version which installs but says "not compatible update allbackup to later version" and tried the version for CM10.1 which just loops on the android logo and goes no where.........cheers

Edited by bryfly

Guest nobody008

However according to HippyDave

I flashed aokp 4.2.2 last night. I came here just a minute ago and was about to post that I hadn't had any real problems yet, but then my phone spontaneously rebooted :-) will have to see if that happens again.

Still, looks nice so far, would be great if overclocking frequencies could be added to the kernel, haven't had any problems as yet with call quality, or any network issues (on 109808).

Shown here:http://www.modaco.com/topic/359033-compilationlist-romskernelsrecoverysmodstutorialsthemesoriginal-firmware-updated-060513/page__st__60

Guest plewis1981

Any news about this AOKP? :) We are waiting...

Manners???

Did you miss raverrr's last post???

Hey guys,

Just to let you know i havent forgotten about this. I'm currently making a career change and the training involved is quite intense.

On the plus side, my new job will only be 3-4 days a week so plenty of hacking time once i'm done :)

PEACE

Edited by plewis1981

Guest kyan31
Any news about this AOKP? :) We are waiting...

That's a bit rude:

We are waiting...

Its not his job to make ROMs, he just does it as a hobby so he take as much time as he likes :)

Guest Pyntux

I asked just to revive the topic, I did not mean to be rude, but for some people here everything is wrong...

Are you kyan31 policeman for eta questions or what?

"I'm waiting" means I believe that this rom will be good and I'm ready to wait as long as necessary...

So, if I break some "eta law", you can sue me and I will go to jail...

P.S.

@raverrr

Thanks for great job... :)

Edited by Pyntux

Guest plewis1981

I asked just to revive the topic, I did not mean to be rude, but for some people here everything is wrong...

"I'm waiting" means I believe that this rom will be good and I'm ready to wait as long as necessary...

So, if I break some "ota law", you can not sue me and I will go to jail...

P.S.

@raverrr

Its not just that you asked its them Manner in which you asked ( we are waiting ) when you could just as easily have put something like.

Hi is there any news on an update please. Or something to that affect. MANNERS COST NOTHING. These guys do this as a hobby but people haseling them for ETS is bound to take the fun out of it for them.

Edited by plewis1981

Guest dakok

On the other side, a dev could like the fact that someone is interested in his work. Besides that, I doubt that Raverr is touchy like Mr. D. is.

;-)

Guest kyan31

So, if I break some "eta law", you can sue me and I will go to jail...

P.S.

@raverrr

Sorry if I misunderstood, but you should explain what you say before you say it to keep everything clear as crystal. Its not illegal to ask for ETAs, but it is rude, and surely you don't want to be known as a rude person. Anyway, I'll stop commenting as you have done yourself, but I just thought this had to be said :P

Guest mr_mufy

Hi guys.

This rom it's the best one based on JB that i tested...

Kyan31 i'm sorry but this one it's more better, because for me i don't find the anoyning bug, of lauder in call volume... like shundu...

I only need a program to record all the calls in the phone.

How can i had that function?

Guest raverrr

Have a build sitting on my laptop with some fixes etc. If i have a "lazy day" this sunday i'll test and post it. But after that i'll be stopping releases of this ROM as i now have an S3 and have passed my g300 on to the missus.

Guest kyan31
Hi guys.

This rom it's the best one based on JB that i tested...

Kyan31 i'm sorry but this one it's more better, because for me i don't find the anoyning bug, of lauder in call volume... like shundu...

I only need a program to record all the calls in the phone.

How can i had that function?

Why are you saying sorry to me, this isn't my thread :P

Guest mr_mufy

Why are you saying sorry to me, this isn't my thread :P

I now, but u can be sad with this, so in advance i'm sorry for telling the true. :))

Edited by mr_mufy

Guest plewis1981

Have a build sitting on my laptop with some fixes etc. If i have a "lazy day" this sunday i'll test and post it. But after that i'll be stopping releases of this ROM as i now have an S3 and have passed my g300 on to the missus.

Sorry to see your leaving us, as in my opinion this is one of the best ROMs

If you are looking for people to test i would be happy to

Guest kyan31

I now, but u can be sad with this, so in advance i'm sorry for telling the true. :))

I really don't mind though as its only a matter if opinion, but yes, this ROM is good. I tested it myself before release.

Guest dakok
...have passed my g300 on to the missus.

Ok folks, I have a plan now. We should bring her on forum somehow. Then, the matter of new builds will be solved by itself

B-)

Guest raverrr
Lol.k folks, I have a plan now. We should bring her on forum somehow. Then, the matter of new builds will be solved by itself

B-)

I wish! Unfortunately she can bearly use an android phone lol

Guest vegadrc

Hope you keeping this on 4.1.2 . No signal or reboot problems and battery life at least double of any other rom i have tried.

Looking forward to update.

Cheers.

• 5 months later...