gellmar's StockMergE400 (gSME400) Custom ROM (Stock + merged memory)

Guest gellmar

Guest sandroid-irn

how about to add some mod like...

volume rocker mod

remove music widget on statusbar

crt animation

more toogle in status bar

ex power menu

Guest gellmar

sandroid-irn, I think you should ask yayakuya to do the tweaks))

yayakuya, you are a pro tweaker, maybe you port these changes from CM to stock? :) Some kind of donate:)

Guest muitenphale

Gellmar, I have flash your stockmerge RC with overclock,swap... every thing works but internal SD and Extend SD. the os does not find internal sd because you have merge it with system memory but Extend SD does not work too. I have tried to factory reset, wipe every thing, reflash zip file but there is no changing. please help! :(

Guest gellmar

Limio, have you repaired your issue?

Can you do the following on your PC:

1. adb root 2. adb logcat > log.txt 3. in other cmd shell, adb shell "vdc volume mount /mnt/sdcard"

and post a logcat to me? Also do

adb shell "find /dev/block/vold" and check if there is a node 179:32 or not? Or even, /dev/block/vold/179:3*

Guest gellmar

diego88it, if I understand the issue of Limio / multenphale well, I will try to fix vold tomorrow with a certain flexibility. Then will be two repacks - EU and LTR

Guest yayakuya

sandroid-irn, I think you should ask yayakuya to do the tweaks))

yayakuya, you are a pro tweaker, maybe you port these changes from CM to stock? :) Some kind of donate:)

it's not so easy to do some smalis editing.... (really hate smali!!!)

i need more times, even sacrifice my family's times... but i will make it all possible Mods from CM ROM into Stock some day ;)

btw, thanks for your "package" ^_^

Guest Limio

Limio, have you repaired your issue?

Can you do the following on your PC:

1. adb root 2. adb logcat > log.txt 3. in other cmd shell, adb shell "vdc volume mount /mnt/sdcard"

and post a logcat to me? Also do

adb shell "find /dev/block/vold" and check if there is a node 179:32 or not? Or even, /dev/block/vold/179:3*

sorry i just reset my phone ...

but muitenphale got the same bug obviously

maybe we got the bug because we both switched from rc1 to rc2?

Edited by Limio

Guest gellmar

Yes, I realized its root cause... well, tomorrow will try to fix it... anyway, waiting for report on vold contents from you and muiten. It is crucial.

Guest gellmar

Limio, you have partitioned SD card for Link2SD,right?

Muitenphale, there should be a space between mount and /mnt/sdcard and a space between find and /dev/block/vold

Guest gellmar

Limio, you hace two partitions on your external SD, 179:32 and 179:33. And you continue to say you have no Link2SD installed? Maybe the second partition is not used now but the vold shows it is there. Check your card please - mine has one partition mmcblk1 and everything works fine. I will release a permanent fix but as a temporary one the SD card format and repartitioning can be done.

Edited by gellmar

Guest sandroid-irn

some godd news here

i make a patch for this rom

fix rtl

remove music statusbar widget

add crt animation

and some change in geraphic

Edited by sandroid-irn

Guest Limio

Limio, you hace two partitions on your external SD, 179:32 and 179:33. And you continue to say you have no Link2SD installed? Maybe the second partition is not used now but the vold shows it is there. Check your card please - mine has one partition mmcblk1 and everything works fine. I will release a permanent fix but as a temporary one the SD card format and repartitioning can be done.

I just checked my sd card with gparted... only one fat32 partition...nothing else!

maybe something with the sd card is broken? i never got any problems with it and it works fine for me...

remove statusbar widget

how to remove this dam n thing???

Guest gellmar

Limio, looks strange! Can you try "ls /dev/block/mmcblk1*" and if there is mmcblk1 and mmcblk1p1, do "mount -t vfat /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 /mnt/sdcard"

Guest gellmar

Limio, hereis new vold: http://sendfile.su/803918

Unpack zip to your PC (not phone!) and do the following:

1. adb root

2. adb remount

3. adb shell rm /system/bin/vold

4. adb push vold /system/bin/

5. adb shell chmod 755 /system/bin/vold

6. adb reboot

and check if something changes

Edited by gellmar