Need help

Guest Thedarkphonetech

Guest Thedarkphonetech

So root xolo. Flash logo then ROM. (Does flashing to the ROM take long - is it about 10mins. The tool doesn't give me any info. All it says is flashing update nothing else l. Is that normal?

Guest Thedarkphonetech

Called orange yesterday. The android team told me jb definately thus month. They said to check everyday!

Guest MrPuddington

Called orange yesterday. The android team told me jb definately thus month. They said to check everyday!

In other news: http://media.ofcom.org.uk/2013/03/28/latest-telecoms-and-pay-tv-complaints-figures/ Orange is the most complaint about provider, again. One of the main complaints: customer service just tells you anything to get you off the line. I would not trust them as far as I can through my San Diego.

Guest Thedarkphonetech

i did the whole steps (erase cache) it didnt work!.

IT says in recovery error in cache installation aborted?

what do i do?

• 1 month later...

Okay, having trouble getting back onto Orange ROM. Power button's on its way out so need to take it back in to Orange/EE shop.

Every time I try and flash the Orange ROM Fastboot errors out and says the following:

assert failed: apply_patch_check("system/app/ApplicationsProvider.apk", "bcbc05cc1a2d5012661b24178dc76b965c59f286", "c9bf7cd4b24546614641bd858956e8bab0b50ae")

E:Error in /cache/update.zip

(status 7)

Installation aborted.

I've tried downloading the Orange ICS ROM again in case it got corrupted while downloading, I get exactly the same error.