[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest Kra1o5

R8 available

Changelog:

23/05/13 - R8

-Fix VOIP audio routing now Viber, Line works (Thanks to telonius)

-Fix some lags in youtube videos & random green line

-Recent changes in the repo PAC

Download here: http://d-h.st/Qmv MD5: 75fdc95c79304cf860d4dee5202ebd16

Guys you can try now tvcatchup (Maybe dont work)

Greetings & Happy flashing! :P

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest Kra1o5

Exellent news man.I love your rom.What about reboots?Are they fix

Thanks, Is fixed various release ago since R6 i think.

Kra1o5 you rock, thanks for these fast updates. Hoping to try the latest release this weekend.

Thanks.

I have one question, with this ROM I have SIM unlock?

Sure.

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest plewis1981

Catalog for TVCatchup :)

This ROM is awesome, keep up the grate work.

Thanks

Sorry I did not see R8 was out. Downloading now :) I will report on tvcatchup asap

R7TVCatchup.txt

Edited by plewis1981

Guest jamie_w

Please any error report with logcat is much better.

Im trying to sort 1 out, but I need some help. Im using CatLog and ive saved the log, but im struggling to find it when I attach my phone to pc so that I can attach it to the post. Ive checked both internal & Sd card when attached to pc but cant find it.

Guest plewis1981

Im trying to sort 1 out, but I need some help. Im using CatLog and ive saved the log, but im struggling to find it when I attach my phone to pc so that I can attach it to the post. Ive checked both internal & Sd card when attached to pc but cant find it.

The catlog folder should be on the root of the external SD card, mine save there as a default. Try setting USB connection to mass storage by pressing the menu key in the storage settings. I found that my PC did not fined recently used filed on my SD, mabey they are still mounted to the phone???

Hi Karlo5 I am afraid that TV cathcup is still not working ( after full wipes /system /data and so on ). Log attached. After the first boot i installed catalog within 1-2 minutes there was a lot of activity so I waited for it to end and noticed a lot of errors ( mainly failed to extract album art ) but there were others. I saved the log if you need it.R8TVCatchup.txt

Guest dadi11

He has got Settings in Phone mode not Phablet and he wants to have split screen :P

LordlyAngel, nie spamuj tak postami, pisz wszystko w jednym. Zmień Location na Poland i poducz się trochę angielskiego, bo tłumacz zawodzi ;)

a żeby mieć podzielone ustawienia musisz wejść w ustawienia ParanoidAndroid i kombinować :)

Edited by dadi11

Guest kyan31

jak wchodzÄ™ w ustawienia to jest tak jak w normalnym romie nie jest podzielony ekran .....

Translated:

The ROMs settings are normal, it isn't split screen

It's like that on purpose as the split screen version is very cluttered and hard to read on a 4 inch device.

Translated:

To jak to celowo jako wersja split screen jest bardzo zaśmiecone i trudne do odczytania na urządzeniu 4 cala.

Sorry za złe polskim, to jest tłumaczone przez Google

Guest dadi11

split screen version was good even on ZTE Blade or Neo V which have smaller screens :P

I can't help him because i'm not using this rom, so maybe you can tell how to enable this split screen :P

please stop using translator because this is incomprehensible both in Polish and English ;)

Edited by dadi11