[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest HofiX-CZ

Looking good - still has the issue of systemui stopping if you disable quicksettings and enable power toggles.

Getting a non-respond on launcher after a reboot, but that's no biggie. Will be monitoring battery life today...

Edit to add that battery doesn't seem that brilliant - 12% gone in 45 mins with one 3 min phone call and not much else.

I report the same behaviour after disabling quicksettings and enabling notification power widget on R10. System UI stopping bug appeared just after next reboot. Now I'm installing R12 and going to test it.

Guest jordilopez94

here another experimetnal kernel

with intellidemand i think now save more battery

(enable by default, you only need to set ondemand governor)

http://d-h.st/xZz

by: kra1o5

Edited by jordilopez94

Guest ptoner

Also want this feature. Option no longer there. :(

Also had to do a complete reinstall as the phone mic would stop working after making or taking a call.

Hope it works now after I stay testing it.

I think notifications coming through knocks the mic off.

Love the ROM

Edited by ptoner

Guest Kra1o5

Just after I have freshly wiped and installed 12!

What changes have been made to r13?

Sorry, :P this is a weekly release.

• Battery improvements
  • PA preferences 5.3
  • CM-10.1 RC5
  • Latest changes in PAC

Guest Symao96

Sorry, :P this is a weekly release.

• Battery improvements
  • PA preferences 5.3
  • CM-10.1 RC5
  • Latest changes in PAC

I've made a clean install yesterday can I install R13 over R12 without wipes or you recommend doing the wipes? Sometimes depends of the kind of changes you do in the new update..

Guest Kra1o5

I've made a clean install yesterday can I install R13 over R12 without wipes or you recommend doing the wipes? Sometimes depends of the kind of changes you do in the new update..

Yes, you can.

R13 available

Changelog:

• Battery improvements
  • PA preferences 5.3
  • CM-10.1 RC5
  • Latest changes in PAC

Download: u8815_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v22.4.0_20130608-180536.zip - 153.87 MB

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest papachiclas

Hello i have one problem, i cant disable the navigation bar. Once desactivated she still apear in the right side. Sorry my english

Guest tillaz

the reason PAC does not have the Halo feature yet is because it was not open source, until now

http://www.xda-devel...n-sources-halo/

also. the G300 can handle this with out a problem as it not really doing anything you phone is not already doing (multitasking)

there are actually apps that do a very similar thing, cubie uses the same thing for there notifications

Guest Craig846

Hi. I've been trying out your PAC ROM on my newly acquired G300 & it's amazing! I've found it to be very stable & responsive.

I just tried flashing the new R13 ROM, but it's coming up with 'installation aborted' due to bad symlinks in the zip file. I checked the MD5 hash & it's correct. Any ideas?

I've come from an older phone running CM7, so this is my first JB ROM. A couple of questions:

Is it possible to change a setting so that the 'back' button ends a call?

On ROM's I've used in the past it's been possible to put the phone into airplane mode & then turn the wireless on & use this feature while the phone signal is still off. That isn't happening with this ROM - is it possible to change this?

Thanks.

Edit: For info was running R10 & upgraded to R12 when it came out. I just tried re-flashing R12 & that flashed fine.

Edited by Craig846

Exellent rom.I just need to know how can i start holo button?Just keep up the good work

There should be a button at the top of the screen when you pull the notification tray down, press to enable it and press it again to disable. That said, I don't think this version has HALO yet. The PAC version with HALO added should be v23.0.0 and this is v22.4.0.

Edited by Cyda

Guest ptoner

Did a full wipe and clean install of R13 and still i get the mic cutting out when I am on a phone call and I receive a email/facebook/etc notification.

Is there anyway this can be fixed?? Anyone else having this issue with actual phone calls?

Guest plewis1981

My notification bar has frozen the time is stuck at 12.13 and its now 3.14, the time zone is correct. The minutes have not changed whilst writing this. Also my messages do not show up on the notification bar and I cannot pull down the notification drawer.

A reboot sorts out the problem but this is the second time this has happened today.

This is a log of me trying to pull down the notification drawer

2013-06-11-15-09-41.txt