[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest The White Sock

Hey Kra1o5 !

I just want to know what you think about PDroid ? Wouldn't this be intersting to integrate it in the ROM :ph34r: ?

I found an app that does similar things than PDroid, but you don't need to patch your ROM, just install the XPOSED framework :wub: !

But, this app is still in beta and doesn't give you all the functions that PDroid gives.

Also want to know what you think about the V6 SuperCharger scripts ? Does it give something more than what you've already tweaked ?

I belive that you've already done some memory management tweaks.

Thanks a lot for the ROM and its updates by the way !!! :D

Edited by The White Sock

Guest Kra1o5

Hey Kra1o5 !

I just want to know what you think about PDroid ? Wouldn't this be intersting to integrate it in the ROM :ph34r: ?

I found an app that does similar things than PDroid, but you don't need to patch your ROM, just install the XPOSED framework :wub: !

But, this app is still in beta and doesn't give you all the functions that PDroid gives.

Also want to know what you think about the V6 SuperCharger scripts ? Does it give something more than what you've already tweaked ?

I belive that you've already done some memory management tweaks.

Thanks a lot for the ROM and its updates by the way !!! :D

PDroid with AOKP Permissions app not need that (I think).

XPOSED make similar fuction like PA Preferences.

Supercharger V6 doesnt like this type of tweaks.

Guest TangerineTractor

@Kra1o5

Interested to see the different scheduler- is this better than others and what's the difference - what would be your recommended settings for scehduler and governor if overclocking to say 1.19?

Guest Kra1o5

@Kra1o5

Interested to see the different scheduler- is this better than others and what's the difference - what would be your recommended settings for scehduler and governor if overclocking to say 1.19?

SmartassV2 & ROW

Guest TangerineTractor

Been running this for over 24 hours now and it's pretty good. No errors, good battery life. Got the occasional lag but nothing I can't live with. I've installed a cache cleaner and scheduled it to run every three hours, send to minimalist the lags. Might be a placebo effect, of course.

Guest y4ss1n

Been running this for over 24 hours now and it's pretty good. No errors, good battery life. Got the occasional lag but nothing I can't live with. I've installed a cache cleaner and scheduled it to run every three hours, send to minimalist the lags. Might be a placebo effect, of course.

u still getting signal losses now and then? please report when u get one in the next few days or not. thats the only thing stopping me from going back to this excellent rom.

Guest nomaximux

Hi all...

love the work that ppl are making here... but this latest rom gives me this problem... android.phone stoped... i cant hear no one.. the screen goes blank, i cant hangup (normal way)

i dont have time to wait... for a fix... just have to rollback to prior pac rom... "stable one!"... because i NEED my phone...

cheers...

nomax

btw... thx for this rom... :) keep up with the good work

observation - it would be great to add a cool weather widget... or a more complete one (cast for more days... etc) but i know its dificult to make everyone happy :)

Edited by nomaximux

Guest Kra1o5

Hi all...

love the work that ppl are making here... but this latest rom gives me this problem... android.phone stoped... i cant hear no one.. the screen goes blank, i cant hangup (normal way)

Repair in next weekly build.

Guest nomaximux

I dont know if i have to report here... but the last rom... besides of the error that i have mencioned... it also crashes when i access prefomance control...

cheers...

nomax

// if someone had already said somenthing about it... sorry... me and forums dont work properly! :) im tooo lazy

Edited by nomaximux

Guest bananas33

I'm asking this in here since this ROM is what I'm using right now, but it might be more appropriate elsewhere - if so please let me know:

I don't get 'proper' voice mail notifications - no popup, no icon in status bar, nothing on notification drawer, I just get an SMS telling me there is a VM. It was just the same with my previous network so I'm thinking it's probably not a setting there, but any suggestions are welcome.

Anyone getting a real notification, or know how I can enable them?

Guest TangerineTractor
Sure, it's bearable, but small things irk me :-D

It's not this rom though, it has always been like that for me. maybe it's a setting for the network operator?

Guest relvas18

the "battery improvement" from the test build is in R18 ?

and i don't have any sound with this version, no notification neither ringtone sounds

Thanks

Edited by relvas18

Guest TangerineTractor

Is the new build just going to bee the same as applying the temp fix... don't want to install twice in 24 hours!

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest Kra1o5

Is the new build just going to bee the same as applying the temp fix... don't want to install twice in 24 hours!

More or less, the new build have changes in audio to try find out volume issue.

Greetings