[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest TangerineTractor

Did anyway! I don't really like updating roms, always feel like it's never "clean"... working fine, no issues.

Guest Buffalo Soldier

I've finally tried the latest version and I have to say that this is the first big change regarding in-call volume, but it still needs improvements. In-call audio is OK, but you can't change it. It stays on the same level all the time, except at the lowest level where you can't hear anything. So basically you have 2 levels, first level is 0 or muted, and all the others are the same. I think we are finally getting somewhere whit this audio issue. :) Thank you Kra1o5!

Guest Kra1o5

I've finally tried the latest version and I have to say that this is the first big change regarding in-call volume, but it still needs improvements. In-call audio is OK, but you can't change it. It stays on the same level all the time, except at the lowest level where you can't hear anything. So basically you have 2 levels, first level is 0 or muted, and all the others are the same. I think we are finally getting somewhere whit this audio issue. :) Thank you Kra1o5!

:D , You can try the latest nightly of CM10.1 & try if you can changes call volume?

Greetings

Guest TangerineTractor
Also have reboots,bootloader official unlocked..

I've been running the latest release since soon after it was available, absolutely no issues whatsoever. It's a keeper for me, especially since my g300 is going to my wife any day now and I'm going to switch to a y300 to play with....

Guest Sir Bacon

So many features, great. I tried this rom, sometimes slow but it's expected from a feature packed rom. So many updates is great so the rom is supported and reliable. If you need good support and help and so many features get this. I'll switch to a B960 rom temporarily until mini bugs are sorted. I'll keep in track here as I love this. Thanks for the work.

Edited by Sir Bacon

Guest y4ss1n

Wich is the best governor that balance performance and battery? and IO Scheduler? thanks :)

governor: smartassV2

io scheduler: noop

Guest android789

Hi guys,got a question:how do I update this rom from r18? Do I just have to flash the new version over the one installed on my device? Or is there any ota way to update? If there is it,could you explain me how to update? Thanks (: p.s. sorry my bad English

Guest dalyer

i have the bootloader unlocked and i still get reboots with this rom (using the latest version)

Also have reboots,bootloader official unlocked..

Did you both double check using ADB that your bootloader is still unlocked? Just in case you managed to restore the "unofficial" unlock bootloader?

Guest dalyer

Hi guys,got a question:how do I update this rom from r18? Do I just have to flash the new version over the one installed on my device? Or is there any ota way to update? If there is it,could you explain me how to update? Thanks (: p.s. sorry my bad English

Guest dalyer

Don't know about RSS but you can click the Follow this topic button near the top right of the page to get email notifications of updates if that helps at all?

Guest nomaximux

R20 Available

Sorry guys for the delay (Im working on a new device).

Here the changelog:

-Kernel Improvements

-Latest changes in PAC (a lot of Bugfixes)

Download: u8815_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v23.0.0_20130710-113715.zip - 155.35 MB

Greetings

the rom is good... as always... but now im having signal loss and sometimes i have no sound while calling someone (dialing call and call sound) and nosound from the other party ( they can ear me but i dont ear them)