[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest Kra1o5

What're the chances of just flashing this over CM10.1 with cache/dalvik clears being sufficient?

You can try

I've installed R3 under R2 without wipes. Can I do the same with that or I have to wipe everything?

Sure.

i post R4 soon (my upload speed is low hehe)

Guest plewis1981

I think it is about time that MoDaCo promoted Kra1o5 to Developer Team / Recognised Developer status at the forums. He has done a hell of a lot of G300 development; when you consider the work he has done on his CWM builds, his TWRP builds, his kernel and now PAC he must be one of the most under rated devs on the forums.

Keep up the great work, Kra1o5. You're a credit to the G300 community.

+1

14/05/13 - R4

• Kernel changes (I think not more random reboots)
  • Synced with lastest source of PAC

R4: uploading... | MD5: e0e3fa388e9f1d0552aa54c6fad05523

Greetings

can't wait. PLEASE PLEAS don't forget to post the link Lol :)

Hope this is a keeper, as I flashed at least 1 ROM a day for the past week, my girlfriend says she is going to wright HUAWEI on her forehead so I will talk to her, lol

Guest crawlingcity

Can we get a detailed changelog ? I'm curious about what was causing the random reboots and what did you change in the kernel to fix it.

Thanks

Guest Kra1o5

Can we get a detailed changelog ? I'm curious about what was causing the random reboots and what did you change in the kernel to fix it.

Thanks

https://github.com/K...e8aa907737f67a9

Rebased on Dazzozo config with somes changes.

The random reboots is Graphics crashed.

Greetings

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest crawlingcity

thanks. for some reason I wasn't able to see that commit (was showing the previous one).

edit: Just out of curiosity, I was using your kernel before this changes on "favaroooo B3" just cause i wanted to play with other governors and schedulers without compiling it myself, and, as far as i know and tested (1 week?) I had just one random reboot after some stress testing, while in PAC I had several. I don't have any log.

I can only say that with favarooo b3 runs pretty stable.

Anyway, downloading your rom ;)

Edited by crawlingcity

Guest djuroue

I had random reboot right now, on newest R4 build :(

Besides that, rom works nice :) Testing ...

Edited by djuroue

Guest Kra1o5

I had random reboot right now, on newest R4 build :(

Besides that, rom works nice :) Testing ...

Clean install? You make wipe system before install R4?

For now i dont get any reboot.

Greetings

Guest Symao96

Clean install? You make wipe system before install R4?

For now i dont get any reboot.

Greetings

So I have to make a clean install? I've not tried the newest version yet. But you've said that we can make just the upgrade without any wipes.. So what steps we should do to install the new version?

Guest plewis1981

I had a reboot but that was only about 10 mins after flashing so I will stick with it. I am about to install poweramp so should know for sure in about half an hour.

Guest Kra1o5

So I have to make a clean install? I've not tried the newest version yet. But you've said that we can make just the upgrade without any wipes.. So what steps we should do to install the new version?

I flashed over R3 & make wipe system & dalvik cache first.

Guest djuroue

I did wipe of everything of course, and as Plewis said it was right after flashing and after that it didnt reboot anymore... So far it is nice ... Camera works pretty nice... If bugs found, will post them :)

Guest Kra1o5

I did wipe of everything of course, and as Plewis said it was right after flashing and after that it didnt reboot anymore... So far it is nice ... Camera works pretty nice... If bugs found, will post them :)

Glad to hear it. :)

Guest plewis1981

I have been trying to get poweramp to cause a reboot for half an hour with no joy :) :)

Hope I can now go more than 24 hours without flashing.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Edited by plewis1981

Guest lakyljuk

Hi, I only wiped cache and flashed this rom over Dazzozo's CM10.1 R4 and all is working smooth and nice, all apps and settings. No reboots and signal lost so far. Will eventualy report later, if something wont be ok. Thanks for your work Kra1o5.

Guest lakyljuk

After day of use, I can report only two issues I found so far:

• auto brightness is not always working - it happens quite often I wake up phone and brightness is at maximum and is not responding to ambient light, I have to switch to manual brightness and back to automatic and then it adjusts itself properly.
  • sometimes alarm icon and vibration icon disappears from status bar - I have to set alarm on and off and icon is back again, or I have to switch vibrate/normal mode and icon is back
  • notification led is always white, no matter which color I set for different apps

These are minor ones, just reporting what I spotted.

Edited by lakyljuk

Guest bryfly

Really like this rom, well done , however I miss the Huawei fastboot feature, Cyda’s Stock + Rom, in addon’s has a restore fastboot zip , tried it and not surprisingly it boot loops my phone, any chance of a fastboot zip for this rom....... cheers

Guest Kra1o5

Hi Karlo5, I am sorry to reaoprt that I have just had the reboot problem with poweramp twice so I managed to get this log from the second hope it helps.

Yeah, gralloc crashed .

Thanks for the log.

After day of use, I can report only two issues I found so far:

• auto brightness is not always working - it happens quite often I wake up phone and brightness is at maximum and is not responding to ambient light, I have to switch to manual brightness and back to automatic and then it adjusts itself properly.
  • sometimes alarm icon and vibration icon disappears from status bar - I have to set alarm on and off and icon is back again, or I have to switch vibrate/normal mode and icon is back
  • notification led is always white, no matter which color I set for different apps

These are minor ones, just reporting what I spotted.

1. Is know issue (but is random).

2. I try to get this error.

3. Yes is problem of AOKP light manager app you can choose third party led manager apps in AOKP led control.

Really like this rom, well done , however I miss the Huawei fastboot feature, Cyda’s Stock + Rom, in addon’s has a restore fastboot zip , tried it and not surprisingly it boot loops my phone, any chance of a fastboot zip for this rom....... cheers

Fastboot only available in stock roms or Based on stock roms.

Greetings

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest bananas33

You can try

[installing R4 over CM] and I did, seems to be working fine. I did get the acore stopped popup but clearing contact storage data stopped that.

R4 2nd reboot... :( noticed its happening when waking up the device

I'm getting these wake hang/reboots too, came in with CM10.1R4.