[ROM][4.2.2] SlimBean [Build v8.0] Final - 04/08/13

Guest telonius

Guest crawlingcity

How is signal loss in this rom? (yes i keep asking the same questions over and over in different roms i'm sorry :P )

0 issues with signal, even inside buildings were other phones struggle to find signal

Guest djuroue

Hi, am i the only one who have issues with video recording!? I love this rom, and only thing that does not work for me is video recording...

Guest helloween69

Hello everyone.

Have instaled this room, first day with it, and until now just great. No lag, no reboots, all is working whitout problems until now. Very nice. I was with electra room and dont have luck. Reeboots, errors, etc.

This one until now is the best one for me.

Many thanks to the developer, continue with the great job.

Edited by helloween69

Guest luvvt

Any chance of someone signing some boot logo zips that will flash on this.

Tried stock huawei and andriod even the google logos but i think the problem lies with the fact that they were signed for ics.

Anyways thanks for thegreat rom, been using for two days now and havent encountered any problems yet.

Guest ChirkOFF

Hello. How can I return the radio, which is on the official firmware. And that the alarm clock could work with the phone off. I'm sorry for bad English. I'm from Russia)

Guest hippy dave

Hello. How can I return the radio, which is on the official firmware.

Not possible, but you can use Spirit FM.

And that the alarm clock could work with the phone off.

Not possible, sorry.

Guest ChirkOFF

Why alarm clock so can not work when the phone is switched off? A feature of an unofficial bootloader or cyanogen mod? At the factory firmware 4.0.3 it just worked.

Edited by ChirkOFF

Guest hippy dave

The official firmware has a "fast boot" mode, which means the phone is not fully switched off. Custom roms like CM do not have this feature, so the phone switches off fully and the alarm can't work.

Guest Symao96

What about the battery? i'm using PAC ROM but the battery is poor to me, anyone know if the battery in this rom is better than in Pac?

Guest TangerineTractor

Wasn't when I tested it. The slim 4.12 Rom has excellent battery life, but the original cm10.1 nightly builds Rom is now pretty close.

Guest pedrost9

Hi, im new here. I have that rom and i don't know why, when im making a call, the "call status" goes to background. To turn off a call i have to put down the top screen. Sorry for my english i hope you understand.

Guest TangerineTractor

So you recommend cm 10.1 (http://www.modaco.co...-now-available/). is better than slim bean? What bugs have you find?

They all have "issues" - CM10.1 seems pretty stable to me and battery is OK. Slim 3 had wake lags for me , other than that it was brilliant. The PAC roms seem too clunky for my liking and have a few bugs. If you want JB, go CM10.1 nightly, it's as good as it's going to get at the moment, IMO. Get that working cleanly, do a ClockwordMod backup, then try some of the others - but go with your first instinct - if the install or configuration is buggy, then likely the general use will be. If I try a new rom and I'm not happy after the first hour or two, I ditch it.

Guest telonius

Working fine on me.Batery in stand by over the night is down for 2%.On nightly 10-15%.Exellent work ;)

Cool. So battery issues are over Nice. :)

Guest vegadrc

Same here battery wise. 3% overnight instead of 10_15%.

Everything else seems good apart from lag on camera.

No problem. Used one from market.

Splendid job.