[ICS-ROMS] ★ Emotion Ui Your ROM ★ Updated: 25.06.13

Guest PCTechRoss

Guest PCTechRoss

Scrooling on right side in contact.apk is good only in english language.On Serbian language you can not scrool after j.

Can you send me a apk for it and ill add it

Guest PCTechRoss

are you just working on new themes, will you be updating the rom to newer version?

When anything new needs to be added I will.

Guest PCTechRoss

Are you going to try to make this ROM but in jellybean version? It would be great :D

Sorry for my english

I haven't had any plans. Mainly due to ICS having better performance on the G300 than JB

Guest Hayder7

Hi Ross and thanks for the great ROM. I have an issue which happened a couple of times.. Whenever I flash anything using CWM the storage reverts to internal and looses connection with the external SD. Any idea please.. thanks.

Guest PCTechRoss

Hi Ross and thanks for the great ROM. I have an issue which happened a couple of times.. Whenever I flash anything using CWM the storage reverts to internal and looses connection with the external SD. Any idea please.. thanks.

I've noticed that, I just switch it back to SD card & its ok

Guest fjellape159

Hello,

this will sound really stupid, but how can I change lockscreen wallpaper? Been googling around but really couldn't find any solution.

Thanks in advance.

Guest PCTechRoss

Hello,

this will sound really stupid, but how can I change lockscreen wallpaper? Been googling around but really couldn't find any solution.

Thanks in advance.

It changes when you change the home screen wallpaper