[ICS-ROMS] ★ Emotion Ui Your ROM ★ Updated: 25.06.13

Guest PCTechRoss

Guest kyan31

After install of the ROM there is also the option to 'Fix Root' in CWM, after that it worked perfectly.

Ross, add these lines to your updater script to fix root:

set_perm_recursive(0, 2000, 0755, 0755, "/system/xbin");

set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/xbin/su");

set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/xbin/busybox");

set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/etc/install-recovery.sh");

set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/xbin/su");

set_perm(0, 0, 0644, "/system/app/Superuser.apk");

set_perm(0, 0, 04755, "/system/xbin/busybox");

run_program("/system/xbin/busybox", "--install", "-s", "/system/xbin");

Make sure you also have busybox installed in /system/xbin

Edited by kyan31

Guest Paulzie

My battery indicator is fine, Have you done full wipes?

- I'll remove HWIME.apk in the next build.

- I'll add a torch app too.

I cannot integrate Smart keyboard Pro as it is a paid app & having it in the ROM would mean users get it for free

I did full wipes prior to installation. The CircleMOD battery indicator did finally drop down from 100% to 85%, but in Settings->battery is shows a different value, eg: 92%. Seems they are out of sync. In addition, connecting to AC just shows an AC plug icon with no indicator of how full the battery is. V1.1's CircleMOD was the best.

If you update this can you just make a small ZIP file I can overwrite over the v1.5 download? Frequent 260MB downloads carves up my quota quickly.

Edited by Paulzie

Guest PCTechRoss

I did full wipes prior to installation. The CircleMOD battery indicator did finally drop down from 100% to 85%, but in Settings->battery is shows a different value, eg: 92%. Seems they are out of sync. In addition, connecting to AC just shows an AC plug icon with no indicator of how full the battery is. V1.1's CircleMOD was the best.

If you update this can you just make a small ZIP file I can overwrite over the v1.5 download? Frequent 260MB downloads carves up my quota quickly.

Just noticed, you're right with the battery percent bug.

Will work on that tomorrow.

Thanks for finding the issues and yes I'll release 'updater packs'for smaller upgrades

Guest Paulzie

Just noticed, you're right with the battery percent bug.

Will work on that tomorrow.

Thanks for finding the issues and yes I'll release 'updater packs'for smaller upgrades

I'm also being prompted to upgrade the gmail and No-frills CPU control from Google Play. Can you include those newer versions in the rom? I've reverted back to the 1.1 package which so has so far been the best for me (circleMOD works, 'Performance' setting option, no root problems).

Edited by Paulzie

Guest celrau

He says he edits it.. but I bet its all the same :/

Too much ego involved with these hacks guys, does it really matter if someone from the other side of the earth is adapting your work (free by the way, he didn't steal it from your house) to his liking and didn't raise you a statue? Be proud that your work is worth something to others and be sure that hacker007 is not gonna make it in the history books before you, a sofa or two is the most he will get.

Guest u8815-15

Too much ego involved with these hacks guys, does it really matter if someone from the other side of the earth is adapting your work (free by the way, he didn't steal it from your house) to his liking and didn't raise you a statue? Be proud that your work is worth something to others and be sure that hacker007 is not gonna make it in the history books before you, a sofa or two is the most he will get.

Atleast he should attempt to ask even if he has to use google translate lol.

Guest PCTechRoss

please, include in menu reboot optional reboot in recovery.... ;)

I'm also being prompted to upgrade the gmail and No-frills CPU control from Google Play. Can you include those newer versions in the rom? I've reverted back to the 1.1 package which so has so far been the best for me (circleMOD works, 'Performance' setting option, no root problems).

I will work on a large upgrade tonight, hopefully all bugs will be fixed successfully as well as other features :)

Guest dakok

Too much ego involved with these hacks guys, does it really matter if someone from the other side of the earth is adapting your work (free by the way, he didn't steal it from your house) to his liking and didn't raise you a statue?......

Poetic Justice (after using Cyda`s Stock+)

:D

Guest Cyda

Hmm. I'll fix them when I get in later.

No worries. Looks like you included the session info from when you clicked on the links, its no big deal, just thought I'd point it out. People rarely use those links anyway. ;) :P

Guest PCTechRoss

No worries. Looks like you included the session info from when you clicked on the links, its no big deal, just thought I'd point it out. People rarely use those links anyway. ;) :P

Yes I've noticed people want the perfect ROM but wouldn't pay for it.

Edited by PCTechRoss

Guest Paulzie

I've just got a random restart

Are you overclocking the phone? If so, try lower clocks. That fixed a random restart I saw a couple of times.

Guest Cyda

Yes I've noticed people want the perfect from but wouldn't pay for it.

So very true. Take Stock+ for example; R6 on its own has had over 3500 downloads but less than £30 in donations. But hey, we do this for fun so the donations are just gravy. :)

Guest irishpancake

So very true. Take Stock+ for example; R6 on its own has had over 3500 downloads but less than £30 in donations. But hey, we do this for fun so the donations are just gravy. :)

Jesus, I hope you didn't go mad, on the town, or anything crazy like that!!! [OK, I know you're not Jesus, you're Cyda. aren't you? Oh God!!]

Anyway, Stock+ R6 still going strong on Mrs. Pancakes phone, she loves it.....

Guest celrau

Yes I've noticed people want the perfect ROM but wouldn't pay for it.

People who want to make money with their work put it up for sale, donations are voluntary. I've used free OS's and applications for many years and never heard any developer complaining although they accept donations when they come. Something changed with Android (besides enormous signatures) and cannot figure out what...

Guest kyan31

People who want to make money with their work put it up for sale, donations are voluntary. I've used free OS's and applications for many years and never heard any developer complaining although they accept donations when they come. Something changed with Android (besides enormous signatures) and cannot figure out what...

Yeah that's very true, donations are voluntary, however I hate it when people complain. They should really only be able to complain if they have contributed themselves, what do you think?