[ICS-ROMS] ★ Emotion Ui Your ROM ★ Updated: 25.06.13

Guest PCTechRoss

Guest kyan31

@Ross just drag the original (unmodded) status_bar.xml into your SystemUI (res/layout) and compile. Then drop it in a flashable zip and upload.

Guest cseke

Great job! Super SU works fine! Everything seems to be fine. I hope the battery can work longer, than with the 1.4

Paulzie: I'll try to make a battery test with the 3 options.

Edited by cseke

Guest atomicr

I flashed this zip for center clock after flashing rom, but I have no statusbar at all.

Edited by atomicr

Guest PCTechRoss

I flashed this zip for center clock after flashing rom, but I have no statusbar at all.

did you flash this over v1.5 or an older version?

or before you set up your phone

What you should do is...

Install Supreme V2

Power on phone

set up phone (wifi, google etc etc)

reboot

flash battery percentage

Done.

Edited by PCTechRoss

Guest pejicgoran

There is a problem with contact.apk.There is no scrooling after g or h.I replaced contact.apk from b960 and scrooling now is work but icon is not a same and not look good becouse icon not a same big like other.

Guest atomicr

did you flash this over v1.5 or an older version?

or before you set up your phone

What you should do is...

Install Supreme V2

Power on phone

set up phone (wifi, google etc etc)

reboot

flash battery percentage

Done.

I flashed battery percentage immediately after flashing rom, couse I was inpatient. :)

Now everything is ok, after reinstaling rom, and flashig percentage after reboot.

Guest PCTechRoss

I flashed battery percentage immediately after flashing rom, couse I was inpatient. :)

Now everything is ok, after reinstaling rom, and flashig percentage after reboot.

Glad it's sorted now ;)

Guest Paulzie

i was only for the circle pertentage not this one. i dont like centr clock how do i revert back.

Only the first (1.1) release had a 100% functional concise circle percentage. I too preferred my clock on the right. Having it centred sees notification icons being drawn across the clock.

Ross, can you review the 1.1 version to provide a similar CircleMOD style clock as perhaps a update package?

Debranding 'Supreme'

I prefer the lo-fi approach, keeping it as true to the EMU UI original as possible. Settings->About Phone->Build number will still tell you it's "Supreme Emotion UI vxxx". So here's how you can remove the Supreme wallpapers and bootanimation:

1. Create a directory 'my_emui_g300_v2' and unzip Ross' package into.

2. Delete system\media\bootanimation.zip [ the boot animation ]. Doing this will revert back to the basic Silver 'android' boot animation.

3. Replace system\app\HwWallpaper6.apk with one from the older version [ This replaces the wallpapers that have 'Supreme' text with the stock Huawei EMUI ones ].

4. Consider also deleting system\app\LiveWallpapers.apk and LiveWallpapersPicker.apk if don't care for the Live Wallpapers.

5. Re-ZIP the files/directory you have in 'my_emui_g300_v2' as 'my_emui_g300_v2.zip'

6. Copy 'my_emui_g300_v2.zip' to your G300 and install via your boot recovery tool.

Ross, maybe you can make the sleeper version the default and add a 'Supreme' branding ZIP users can flash it they want it?

Guest PCTechRoss

I'm considering just removing this thread, I dont really like the feedback and such... maybe rom developing isnt for me, ill still use the rom as my personal rom which it originally was which is why it has things such as the center clock because thats what I wanted it to have, I only chose to release it because its a pretty good rom.

Guest Tentmaster

I'm considering just removing this thread, I dont really like the feedback and such... maybe rom developing isnt for me, ill still use the rom as my personal rom which it originally was which is why it has things such as the center clock because thats what I wanted it to have, I only chose to release it because its a pretty good rom.

Have you been drinking? :D :D :D This Rom is excellent. Even Whatsapp thinks its a Hauwei original rom :D . Working fine for me with no issues.

Guest Paulzie

Have you been drinking? :D :D :D This Rom is excellent. Even Whatsapp thinks its a Hauwei original rom :D . Working fine for me with no issues.

+1. After testing a stack of ROMs this one works the best for me. Getting HW Emotion UI sitting on the Stock+ ROM being a genius move. The result looks and plays like a factory ROM.

There just remains some quibbles about the battery indicator, the centred clock, some scrolling text, 'Supreme' branding, etc. Hope the community can pitch in to help Ross those sorted so the rom can be as user friendly as possible, even for noobs.

Edited by Paulzie

Guest kyan31

Only the first (1.1) release had a 100% functional concise circle percentage. I too preferred my clock on the right. Having it centred sees notification icons being drawn across the clock.

Ross, can you review the 1.1 version to provide a similar CircleMOD style clock as perhaps a update package?

Debranding 'Supreme'

I prefer the lo-fi approach, keeping it as true to the EMU UI original as possible. Settings->About Phone->Build number will still tell you it's "Supreme Emotion UI vxxx". So here's how you can remove the Supreme wallpapers and bootanimation:

1. Create a directory 'my_emui_g300_v2' and unzip Ross' package into.

2. Delete system\media\bootanimation.zip [ the boot animation ]. Doing this will revert back to the basic Silver 'android' boot animation.

3. Replace system\app\HwWallpaper6.apk with one from the older version [ This replaces the wallpapers that have 'Supreme' text with the stock Huawei EMUI ones ].

4. Consider also deleting system\app\LiveWallpapers.apk and LiveWallpapersPicker.apk if don't care for the Live Wallpapers.

5. Re-ZIP the files/directory you have in 'my_emui_g300_v2' as 'my_emui_g300_v2.zip'

6. Copy 'my_emui_g300_v2.zip' to your G300 and install via your boot recovery tool.

Ross, maybe you can make the sleeper version the default and add a 'Supreme' branding ZIP users can flash it they want it?

It's Ross' rom, he can do what he likes. Things like removing his wallpapers and deleting his bootanimations are just things you want, not things that will actually improve the rom in any way. Unless you have some constructive ideas, let Ross do things how he wants to do them.

@Ross

Did you get my PM?

Even Whatsapp thinks its a Hauwei original rom

What do you mean by this?

Edited by kyan31

Guest Tentmaster

"What do you mean by this?"

When you first launch Whatsapp after installing it, you will get a pop-up message telling you that you are using a non-original rom. This does not happen with Extreme.