9 - 20130713 New NIGHTLY for E400 !!

Guest Wavenskie

Guest Wavenskie

Hmn. I will agree to both of you. 20130505 is good for daily use because. 2G 3G Network is Working. But when you open the bluetooth it cause infinite Bootloop. Also on stock, Games like Candy crush works super smooth without OC. But in 20130505 its very laggy even if your OC to 1125GHz

But when you open the bluetooth it cause infinite Bootloop. Also on stock, Games like Candy crush works super smooth without OC. But in 20130505 its very laggy even if your OC to 1125GHz

Don't know about Candy Crush, but bluetooth works here...

Guest Wavenskie

Also i notice something. I have two LG Optimus L3. The one i bought in Europe. And the one i bought in Philippines. The E400 Europe Version is Black in front but white on the back, White on front and back of E400 Philippine Version. Actually this is not about the color, this is about the screen. The E400 Europe looks like an LCD(Yah i know it is ) . It produce Green Yellow and Blue colors better that the E400 Philippines. But the E400 Philippines looks like an AMOLED( I think) . Its better showing Violet Color. Also the Black is more black here that the E400 EU. Also the Viewing Angle is great here. Their have the same Baseband,OS etc. Whats the matter with my two phones ? Are their different ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wavenskie

Hey everyone using the latest CM9 Built ( 20130713 ),

Im still on 20130505 and i just dont feel flashing this rom. I search alot from the internet and i cant find the right answer from my question.

What does it improves ? It is smooth ?

Thanks

- Regards