[JB][4.2.2] [CM-10.1] [R4] By Joestone

Guest jazon

Disable pin lock and try again. I understand there is a problem with pin lock.

Tried it and did nothing though I suspected as much, because if I'm fast enough typing the pin in, I get to the main screen only to quickly freeze and reboot. I removed the sd card, and it takes me now a few more seconds to crash, I can get to the main screen in due time, but it ends up freezing and rebooting regardless... I tried doing all the wipes, installing both swap and no swap versions with CWM and the TWRP included in the ROM, tried formatting the internal and external card (fat format) because sometimes the internal card would appear as non-usable due to not beeing partitioned or whatever... nothing worked. I can't be the only one having this issue. :(

Guest bananas33

Trying to get some logging for the 3G problem I'm finding catlog does nothing. Running logcat from CLI gives:

Unable to open log device '/dev/log/main': No such file or directory.

Can't find any way to enable logging, nor anything in build.prop which might disable it. Kernel is 3.0.8-CM10-perf joe@aida#1 Mon Jul 29 20:16:24 CEST 2013

As far as I've observed I can maintain a 3G connection of decreasing speed as I drive out into the sticks in the morning - I start with H+ then drop through H, 3G, E, and G right until it picks up the office wifi. After that I can't get a data connection again until I get back to an HSDPA area on the drive home, the phone is seeing the signal but fails to establish a connection.

Guest bananas33

As a bit of corroboration of the above this morning when I reached an EDGE-only area, with a strong signal and data connection working fine, I switched in and out of airplane mode and the phone was then unable to reconnect. There seem to be attempts to connect (according to NSI app) but it never stays connected. I'd like to see if there's any useful logging related to this, but without the device node/kernel support I'm stuck.

Guest bambuchko

What is the difference between swaped/unswaped?

What mean swap for android os?

When i try install one apk i have message that i have not enough memory, in other roms all is ok!?

Why in first post is not newer version? On page 10 is newer?

Many tnx for answer and great rom

Guest rale_ts

First to say this is great ROM. My daily ROM and no problems so far and battery life is great and is also fast and smooth:

I have one question. Recently I purchased Bluetooth head speakerphone for my car. It works ok but I would like to change one thing if is possible.

When I press button on my Bluetooth headset device it calls Voice Dialer default android app for Voice dialing that is ok for English speaking people but wen it comes to other languages like Serbian is completely useless.

I found handy little app that can replace default android Voice dailer on market that is called: Voice Speed Dial. This app have option to prerecord voice tag for contacts and that is solving my problem.

But I when I press button on my Bluetooth headset my android phone still calls default android Voice Dialer.

Is it possible to change some how that when I press button on my Bluetooth device it calls Voice Speed Dial that I installed on market.

I try to disable default Voice Dialer in app settings, and then it allows me to chose what app will be used when I press button on my Bluetooth device. That works ok until phone restarts, then when I press button nothing happens.

I also try Bluetooth Launch app but it don't work for my phone.

Is there any permanent solution that will allow me to use: Voice Speed Dial instead default android Voice dailer when I press button on Bluetooth headset?

OK..two questions...

1. hwcamera, how to change the storage folder? Previous hwcameras (ics stock) have this option.

2. JB camera, shot preview is taking to long (about 10 sec.). I don't see any options to change that, or am I wrong?

Everything else is good so far, except I can't put network to manual. 2g/3g working fine. I have the latest rom from 07.08.

What is that software which you are using for measuring procesess information !?

Edit: I found it, it is wakelock detector ...

Edited by djuroue

What is that software which you are using for measuring procesess information !?

Edit: I found it, it is wakelock detector ...

Jep! Excellent app!

I think I've found the "winner" who is causing me constant wakelock. It's NiLS Notifications Lock Screen, but I will need few more hours to confirm.

EDIT:

Confirm, it's nils lock screen. Just check "disable proximity" inside nils and everything is ok.

Edited by TiMi79

• 1 month later...
Guest rale_ts

Why all download links are dead?

I am on swapped version of Joestone CM10.1.

I need partition recovery from first post because I wont to restore default partition on my phone so I can try different ROMs?

If some one have partition recover please post it here.

Tnx 

Guest whutwzl

Please help!How to set set external SD as promary in my cm10.1 of nightly11.1,I can't find the line"#vold.externalsd.isprimary=true" in build.prop. :(