[JB][4.2.2] [CM-10.1] [R4] By Joestone

Guest jazon

Guest pinkskin

When play YouTube videos with YouTube app to me it looks like videos in HQ have laggs, like it skips frames. Im on r3. I didn't play videos on r2 and r1 version, does any one bave the same problem

Guest korgmaster

I really don't need the bar at the bottom ("back:, "home" and "menu" software buttons). I have hardware touch buttons for that. How can I remove it ? Thanks...

Guest Pyntux

I really don't need the bar at the bottom ("back:, "home" and "menu" software buttons). I have hardware touch buttons for that. How can I remove it ? Thanks...

Just change "expand desktop" options to something like "status bar visiable" and expand desktop, than OS will be without navigation bar...

Guest hippy dave

I did have a couple of random reboots on earlier versions, waiting to see what happens on R4 :) would a log from after it's rebooted be any help?

Guest peteyboy24

two questions, how to i get rid of the softbuttons, and when i click on the camera of file manager it says no external storage ?

Guest peteyboy24

two questions, how to i get rid of the softbuttons, and when i click on the camera of file manager it says no external storage ?

nevermind just did a reboot and it sorted it self out

Guest Alkafer

Great ROM. Long time ago, I tried to swap partitions and screw it, and I lost internal SD. By installing this ROM, finally I can see again my internal SD and swap it. Also it runs like silk. Thank you!!!

Guest wards5150

I've been thinking if giving this ROM a whirl. Can anyone comment on the battery life. I saw one exceptional screenshot, can anyone else confirm it is that good. l am on Cm10.1 as t the moment and only drawback is battery life.

Guest plewis1981

Hi just 2 quick questions dose this version unlock to all networks like with dazozzo's version? And dose TVCatchup work? I would try for myself but I am working away at the moment so don't really have time to experiment.

It should unlock all networks. About TVcatchup, I don't know. Anyone using TVcatchup can comment.

In answer to my question, No this version dose no unlock the phone to all networks :(, but I have my unlock code now :) so I will report back about TVCatchup later as I am just downloading R4 now.

Guest plewis1981

So I have just flashed R4 and first off went to the buildprop, once I found the line to be modified there were multiple ###'s I have attached a screenshot so if someone could tell me exactly what I need to delete I would be most grateful :)

Also I can't seem to get rid of the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.

I have tried all 3 expanded desktop settings and full screen mode in the launcher settings. Anyone got any ideas????

post-982240-0-49873100-1375388610_thumb.

Edited by plewis1981

Guest wards5150

So I have just flashed R4 and first off went to the buildprop, once I found the line to be modified there were multiple ###'s I have attached a screenshot so if someone could tell me exactly what I need to delete I would be most grateful :)

Also I can't seem to get rid of the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.

I have tried all 3 expanded desktop settings and full screen mode in the launcher settings. Anyone got any ideas????

You need to turn it off after holding down the power button. There should be an option to disable expanded desktop.

Guest plewis1981

You need to turn it off after holding down the power button. There should be an option to disable expanded desktop.

Thanks that's better :)

Guest peteyboy24

can anyone here help me, can you help me with proper instrustion on how to flash this rom, like what to flash to get the sd card working properly ?

Guest joestone

Thanks that's better :)

How to enable pie-control and remove soft buttons :

Settings -> system -> expanded desktop

Select status bar visible

287518_cm10_1_pie1.thumb.png

Second:

Long press the power button and enable expanded desktop (Kiterjeszett képernyő means expanded desktop) (Engedélyezve means enabled)

287518_cm10_1pie2.thumb.png

Finaly in settings -> system -> Pie controls set it.

287518_cm10_1pie3.thumb.png

Guest joestone

There is new build with hwcamera added . It works fine and fast and can be select as default inside galery .

http://goo.im/devs/joestone/g300/cm-10.1-20130801-UNOFFICIAL-G300.zip

Install this if you are already running swapped data and internal_sd version. It will not do anything with the partitions and will not install recovery .

http://goo.im/devs/joestone/g300/cm-10.1-20130801-NOT_SWAPPED-UNOFFICIAL-G300.zip

Install this if you are on stock partition layout. It will not do anything with the partitions and will not install recovery .

Guest peteyboy24

There is new build with hwcamera added . It works fine and fast and can be select as default inside galery .

http://goo.im/devs/j...FICIAL-G300.zip

Install this if you are already running swapped data and internal_sd version. It will not do anything with the partitions and will not install recovery .

http://goo.im/devs/j...FICIAL-G300.zip

Install this if you are on stock partition layout. It will not do anything with the partitions and will not install recovery .

just tried to flash this, got stuck on slashscreen, stock partition version.

Guest pinkskin

I installed R4 version and had problem with you tube, videos lags at HQ so now I'm back to R1 where you tube videos work fine.

Does anyone have problem with you tube playback in YouTube app.