[JB][4.2.2] [CM-10.1] [R4] By Joestone

Guest jazon

Guest mr_mufy

Mobile data still doesn't work for me. :(

Hi.

The mobile data for me doesn't work too. :(

- If i want install another rom after this one, with the swap ( can some one explain me better what it's the swap on this rom?) I need to do any trick???

Tks.

Guest joestone

Hi.

The mobile data for me doesn't work too. :(

- If i want install another rom after this one, with the swap ( can some one explain me better what it's the swap on this rom?) I need to do any trick???

Tks.

copy the partition_recovery.zip to one of sd.

Boot to recovery.

in twrp recovery select install then choose partition_recovery.zip

swype to install

if install success reboot the phone in recovery again (you will have the official twrp installed)

wipe data , internal_sd and install the rom you want.

Guest mr_mufy

copy the partition_recovery.zip to one of sd.

Boot to recovery.

in twrp recovery select install then choose partition_recovery.zip

swype to install

if install success reboot the phone in recovery again (you will have the official twrp installed)

wipe data , internal_sd and install the rom you want.

Tks.

I already have install another and have always the same error on boot in.

" you can safely remove the sd card"

Guest joestone

Tks.

I already have install another and have always the same error on boot in.

" you can safely remove the sd card"

try to the phone in recovery , mount usb and if windows prompts for format format it to fat.

Guest rale_ts

Great ROM, fast, stable and no reboots for me. Great work Joestone :)

Only problem i have is that HW Camera complains that my sd card is full? I have 16GB SD card and only half of that capacity is full.

IN HW Camera settings there is no option to change where photos are stored.

Just installed Evernote and he also complains for insufficient sd card storage and like I just said my sd card have 8gb of free space.

Forgot to say Im on new partition layout and latest joestone CM10.1

Any solution for this?

Edited by rale_ts

Guest rale_ts

I found one more problem regarding that some apps don't recognized sd card well.

iGo Primo dont work with this ROM it always say global_cfg not found, but that file is on sd casrd. iGo Primo worked fine in every other ROM.

Guest rale_ts

Have you tried setting the sd to primary by editing the build.prop ? Described in the first post and discussed in recent pages.

I will try that and report back. Thanks

Guest rale_ts

Have you tried setting the sd to primary by editing the build.prop ? Described in the first post and discussed in recent pages.

That solved my problem, everything work fine now. Thanks mate !

Guest motionat

Wow this rom scores 4250 on Antutu with no overclock. Amazing rom. By the way, im using the latest r4, swapped sd with hwcamera. Exerllent work. Thanks Joestone. This would also make a great base rom for those devs looking to port PA or AOPK Roms.

Guest kikokoko95

How can I disable Nexus buttons? I have deleted on build.prop the line ro.hw.mainkeys and they are still there :S btw very good rom ;)

Guest wards5150

How can I disable Nexus buttons? I have deleted on build.prop the line

ro.hw.mainkeys and they are still there :S btw very good rom ;)

Turn off the expanded desktop by holding down the power button.

Guest mnupea

Yes , internal sd is the default. To use external sd as default you need to edit build.prop.

Open fileexplorer in superuser mode. Open /system/build.prop. find this line under storage section :

#vold.externalsd.isprimary=true

remove the # from the begining of the line , so it will be vold.externalsd.isprimary=true. save the file. restart the phone. After restart external sd will be mounted at /storage/sdcard0 .

Technical details:

The rom is set to use /storage/sdcard0 as primary in framework , and also external_storage variable is set to /storage/sdcard0. If internal sd is mounted at /storage/sdcard0 it will be the default ( #vold.externalsd.isprimary=true is in build.prop) .If external sd is mounted at /storage/sdcard0 it will be the default (vold.externalsd.isprimary=true is in build.prop) .

This is the default setting of the rom .( vold.externalsd.isprimary=true is not set in build.prop)

mount |grep /storage/sd

/dev/block/vold/179:97 /storage/sdcard1 vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,rela

time,uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0702,dmask=0702,allow_utime=0020,codepage=cp437,ioc

harset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro 0 0

/dev/block/vold/179:19 /storage/sdcard0 vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,rela

time,uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0702,dmask=0702,allow_utime=0020,codepage=cp437,ioc

tmpfs /storage/sdcard0/.android_secure tmpfs ro,relatime,size=0k,mode=000 0 0

root@android:/ #

This is when you set vold.externalsd.isprimary=true in build.prop

mount |grep /storage/sd

/dev/block/vold/179:19 /storage/sdcard1 vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,rela

/dev/block/vold/179:97 /storage/sdcard0 vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,rela

tmpfs /storage/sdcard0/.android_secure tmpfs ro,relatime,size=0k,mode=000 0 0

root@android:/ #

zpwu.png

I've it like that as default and nothing happens. I was happy about the features of that rom, for the app storage mainly, and when I sow that I changend my ROM. Please, help!

I'll put that ROM again as soon as that problem is solved

Guest joestone

zpwu.png

I've it like that as default and nothing happens. I was happy about the features of that rom, for the app storage mainly, and when I sow that I changend my ROM. Please, help!

I'll put that ROM again as soon as that problem is solved

Remove the # from the line #vold.externalsd.isprimary=true .

If this line look like this will only be the external sd is the default. : vold.externalsd.isprimary=true

After changing the line and saving it , dont forget to restart the phone.

The # means remark in build.prop , so if a setting begins with # it wont be set .

Edited by joestone

Guest wards5150

Can someone remind me how to install the newer version without wipes(hw camera).Can't remember which one not to wipe.

Loving the battery life on this rom. Getting at least double what i had with cm10.1. Thank you Joestone.