[JB][4.2.2] [CM-10.1] [R4] By Joestone

Guest jazon

Guest bananas33

My APN has disappeared and I can't save another, it's like the SIM is inaccessible, which is exactly what Tweakker and APN Global say when I try them

Guest wozzo

When i'm trying to install new build, after installing it's booting, i have cyanogenmod logo and nothing. I've tried many many times, with gapps, without gapps, with wipe, without wipe and still nothing

Guest mr_mufy

Hi.

Well i have install the version without any swap and doesn't any service data.

It's a shame, because i really think this rom it's the best one until now.

Joe can u fix this isue?

If u need a beta tester PM...

TKS.

Guest plewis1981

Hi joestone I have just installed the latest build, running smoothly in most parts, I have just 2 small issues, firstly, although I am aware that no 4.2.2 rom at the moment can run TVCatchup, I like to test it on each new 4.2.2 ROM/build that I can. Unfortunately I get the same message about how playback has stopped when the program is trying to load, the advert before the program played without any problems ( the first 4.2.2 ROM I know of for this :) :) :) ) which bring me to my second issue when I tried to make a log the logcat app just stayed on a blank screen only desplaying the loading circle ( I left it to do its thing for around 15 mins ) but still no log. I also tested another log app from the play store but had the same issue. Apart from that all seems grate :)

If anyone could link a log app that works on this ROM I will provide logs.

Edited by plewis1981

Guest Richyread
name='wozzo' timestamp='1375955516' post='2147469']

When i'm trying to install new build, after installing it's booting, i have cyanogenmod logo and nothing. I've tried many many times, with gapps, without gapps, with wipe, without wipe and still nothing

+1 I am also experiencing this issue.

Having successfully applied the official bootloader unlock on my handset last week, I have been running this rom for the last few days. Other than the previously reported 3g issue (I'm UK- GiffGaff/O2) it runs along very nicely.

After demo'ing it to my wife, she asked to install on her handset also.

I've followed the same steps to unlock the bootloader (with key from Huawei) and then proceeded to unlock>flash TWRP>copy over the .zip>factory reset>install from SD etc.

It confirms installation as successful in TWRP and then reboots into the spinning CyanogenMod loading image and simply goes no further.

I can't understand where it's going wrong as this has worked on my own handset.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Issue seemed to relate to misapplied Root settings - I went back through the rooting steps from this guide: http://huaweig300.com/how-to-root-the-huawei-g300/

and re-installed CWM, which appears to have resolved the issues.

Edited by Richyread

Guest joestone

Hi joestone I have just installed the latest build, running smoothly in most parts, I have just 2 small issues, firstly, although I am aware that no 4.2.2 rom at the moment can run TVCatchup, I like to test it on each new 4.2.2 ROM/build that I can. Unfortunately I get the same message about how playback has stopped when the program is trying to load, the advert before the program played without any problems ( the first 4.2.2 ROM I know of for this :) :) :) ) which bring me to my second issue when I tried to make a log the logcat app just stayed on a blank screen only desplaying the loading circle ( I left it to do its thing for around 15 mins ) but still no log. I also tested another log app from the play store but had the same issue. Apart from that all seems grate :)

If anyone could link a log app that works on this ROM I will provide logs.

This rom provides log via logcat.

The android 4.2.2 use secure adb which means you have to accept adb connections from a pc on the phone. For this feauture you need to use adb 1.0.31 on your pc , older versions of adb wont work. There will be no accept connection window on the phone and you will get device offline message.

Guest szornyu

Hello Everybody!

When we tried to fix the mobile network at first only 2G was avalible (it had an error for 3G). After that we added the qcnvitems.xml + jar, qcrilhook.xml + jar , and joestone fixed huaweiril. Of course it couldn’t connect to 3G as well (Vodafone HU) but at simple: Mobile Networks → Mobile Providers installing, then an Automatic choose menu installing could help. Since that, I’ve swithced between the 2G and 3G networks there was no error for it again.

post-1012623-0-16065500-1376078411_thumb

post-1012623-0-86220200-1376078412_thumb

post-1012623-0-04024100-1376078415_thumb

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

I'm on latest CM10.1 image.

Seems that I cannot send files through bluetooth. I'm getting this error on Astro file Manager and other apps:

Can't initialize low-level Bluetooth library!

Reasonbt_api->version2->bt_ibluetooth->constructor)Can't correctly load the iBluetooth methods

Reason:

java.lang.

NoSuchMethodException:addRfcommServiceRecord[class java.lang.String, class android.os.ParcelUUid, int, interface android.os.iBinder]

Thanks.

Guest cjcandrei

On latest cm10.1 rom I have experienced signal loss problems. I cannot get the signal back without reseting the phone. It happend after the phone entered in airplane mode through automate program. Afterward I could not get back the signal...

Guest joestone

I would like to ask you guys with non-working 3g try to insert this line to build.prop save it and restart the phone.

ro.telephony.ril.v3=qcomdsds

Thanks a lot.

Guest mandgeo

I sumbit to ludilo's question. I use compresion and eq from dsp, but it doesn't seem right. Is there any software hack for this piece of hardware or the hardware is too weak?

Guest flor90

Is there any way to increase the volume of my headphones when listening to music?

It was a thread about this, but i just can't remember it. Search on Google Volume Boost.

Guest mr_mufy

I would like to ask you guys with non-working 3g try to insert this line to build.prop save it and restart the phone.

ro.telephony.ril.v3=qcomdsds

Thanks a lot.

Hi have test this, but not working solution.

I lost my apn config. And no network and no data service...

Vodafone Portugal.

Guest ludilo66

unzip, copy, normal install

Thanks Dinamo, its awesome... increasing is great, even with Youtube. This is what I looking for.

Everybody, must try.

I'm having an issue, after doing a clean install, the phone was stuck forever on the boot animation. Removed the battery, did all the wipes using TWRP and reinstalled the ROM, it booted up but as soon as it hits the pin code screen, it freezes for a few seconds and reboots, ad infinitum... anyone knows what's up?