Beta 13: MoDaCo.SWITCH HTC One support topic

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest ApexPredation

Home button only works on doubletap. No notifications or quick settings. Also my swipepad app doesn't work all in GPE. Sense all is fine

Sound like a bad flash with missing quick settings and not getting notifications. As for the app issues I have been finding some apps have weird issues on GPE that aren't there in sense.

Guest tomf00lery

Sound like a bad flash with missing quick settings and not getting notifications. As for the app issues I have been finding some apps have weird issues on GPE that aren't there in sense.

The app worked fine in GPE without switch though. Should I reflash? Without a home button or notifications it's pointless

Guest ApexPredation

The app worked fine in GPE without switch though. Should I reflash? Without a home button or notifications it's pointless

Wiping clean and re flashing is what I would do. If you are s-on make sure to flash the .zip for that too. Although I recommend going s-off for this ROM. It seems to have less bugs to those that have s-off. Just make sure to read up on it well first, so you don't brick your device.

Guest tomf00lery

Yeah I flashed all packages I'm a little nervous to s-off. I noticed elsewhere others posted with same problems but now this thread is getting so long I can't find it again. I wonder what they did

Guest descenpet

am ok, but I want to install a rom and do not see the zip

which zip are you talking about? You don't need to keep the zip on your storage. Just delete it.

Guest jonathandownin

I have encountered the "-24" error when trying to install Google Maps. I have tried 10+ times over a day with multiple restarts and switches between GPE and Sense. Any solutions for this?

Guest RobBull
I have encountered the "-24" error when trying to install Google Maps. I have tried 10+ times over a day with multiple restarts and switches between GPE and Sense. Any solutions for this?

Go to /data/app and delete com.google.android.apps.maps-1.apk then try. I had the same problem with a couple of other apps and this worked.

Guest jonathandownin

Go to /data/app and delete com.google.android.apps.maps-1.apk then try. I had the same problem with a couple of other apps and this worked.

There is no maps apk in the app folder. :/

Edited by jonathandownin

Guest kevinjunyuli

Wait.. you are serious? Fix what? It's a setting!

Sorry mate but just in case you haven't realised that every phone's camera automatically changes it's sights once you rotate the device regardless as to whether or not you have auto rotate selected.

I don't know about you but I personally always have auto rotate off , but when I use the camera it should still be able to rotate like it did on the standard sense rom .

Guest jonathandownin

Solved the "-24" error. Had delete the whole com.google.android.apps.maps-1 folder in /data/data. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction RobBull.

Guest Lennyuk

Try logging in and out of your Google account again.

Or delete orphaned data in /data/data

Edited by Lennyuk

Guest jesseagruber

I'm also stuck on the Sense ROM.

How can I run the above commands without root? Can I run them via terminal emulator?

Did you figure this out? When I run the suggested command it says file not found :-(

Guest hide598

It's weird. When I try to launch the game "LINE I Love Coffee" in Sense Rom, it says connection failure. However, it works fine in GPe..

I have confirmed that there are internet connection as I'm able to load

websites..

Guest descenpet

Did you figure this out? When I run the suggested command it says file not found :-(

if it says file not found, it's probably already run and you not being able to switch is another issue like not turning off fast boot or not flashing s-on package on s-on.

Guest jesseagruber

if it says file not found, it's probably already run and you not being able to switch is another issue like not turning off fast boot or not flashing s-on package on s-on.

Thanks man. i'll keep trying all that stuff.

Guest Scuddstser

What about home ans notifications in GPE anyone?

I had the same issue. I was on CWM recovery. So I changed to TWRP and with the reflash it all works perfectly.