[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guys, when I try to install the rom from the SD card I get an error in the file and a System(0) information... What can be the problem? 

Also when downloading the zip from hotfile chrome gives me a notification, that the zip contains malicious software and asks me if I am sure I want to keep the file...

Anyone any idea / suggestions ? Thank you

Guest ace j. ventura

If you can read you see that theres avaible Cm10, Cm10.1 and Cm10.2 for Zte Blade 1.

Now see. Thank you. Thank Konstant for support old Blade I.  :)

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Guys, when I try to install the rom from the SD card I get an error in the file and a System(0) information... What can be the problem?

Also when downloading the zip from hotfile chrome gives me a notification, that the zip contains malicious software and asks me if I am sure I want to keep the file...

Anyone any idea / suggestions ? Thank you

Normally status 0 error messages indicates a bad download (check the size - it's probably 0 bytes!) or long press the file using CyanogenMod file manager and select Compute check(sum). It needs to match md5 checksum from the very first post on this thread's very first page. If it doesn't then you need to re-download it. Try to use PC instead of the phone (the phone stinks to download with).

Edit: I noticed you're using chrome, so I guess you're on PC anyway? The ROM contains nothing malicious (neither CM or KonstaT would do that to you). Its just paranoia of Winblows (via chrome) to the fore again.

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

MjonModaCo:

First thank you for your answer. As you mentioned I am using Chrome on PC / Win 8.1... I Downloaded the file 3 times on chrome and got the same message of the corruption of the file so I ignored it... with each download I got the error in Recovery so I went and downloaded the file in Opera an d Firefox and tried these downloads... same result. I switched off any download file check firewalls and I do not use an antivirus. I can not think of anything else I could do... Could someone upload the file or an older version to zippyshare maybe?

Thanks

Edited by glash

Guest MJonMoDaCo

MjonModaCo:

First thank you for your answer. As you mentioned I am using Chrome on PC / Win 8.1... I Downloaded the file 3 times on chrome and got the same message of the corruption of the file so I ignored it... with each download I got the error in Recovery so I went and downloaded the file in Opera an d Firefox and tried these downloads... same result. I switched off any download file check firewalls and I do not use an antivirus. I can not think of anything else I could do... Could someone upload the file or an older version to zippyshare maybe?

Thanks

O_o

I'm not about to go against my word am I?

Yep :D

Maybe you should try the phone after all! Download ADM (advanced download manager) from the play store, and try that. Use the ADM browser by using the menu button in app, and get to this thread (copy and paste the hotfile link to make it easier), and download the usual way. No nagging prompts, and quite a fast download (its accelerated). But check that checksum! It hasn't failed me for the last 20+ rom downloads. Watch that sucka fly! ;)

CheckSum is ok and matches the CheckSum on the very first site / post ... Unfortunately now the browser doesn't work for some reason, it force closes after launch immediately. This happened in 2 different roms - Slim Blade rom 4.2.2 and KonstaTs 10.1 build for the blade (But this may be caused because I used this gapps zip?)...

The two above mentioned Rom's where ok but I am still having the issues with the gapps, internet connection and I am unavailable for calls, but I can make them... Usually some reinstalls solved these problems but I am still in trouble this time... I will try to get one of those Rom's working fine and then wait for a new wersion of this one.

Thanks

Guest Snap.IT

Isnt it that rom just doesnt boot? Or will it really broke whole device. Never tested myself(And will never test :D).

You're correct. It's damn near impossible to brick it this way.

The only thing that can cause a problem is if the updater script installs the boot.img to a partition where it shouldn't be (like the OSBL partition), that will brick it.

Guest Snap.IT

CheckSum is ok and matches the CheckSum on the very first site / post ... Unfortunately now the browser doesn't work for some reason, it force closes after launch immediately. This happened in 2 different roms - Slim Blade rom 4.2.2 and KonstaTs 10.1 build for the blade (But this may be caused because I used this gapps zip?)...

The two above mentioned Rom's where ok but I am still having the issues with the gapps, internet connection and I am unavailable for calls, but I can make them... Usually some reinstalls solved these problems but I am still in trouble this time... I will try to get one of those Rom's working fine and then wait for a new wersion of this one.

Thanks

Wait, do you even have a blade 3?

Guest MJonMoDaCo

ERM yeah... you need to know that different gapps packages exist for different Android versions and the build for this one is for version 4.3 ROMs. Go here to get gapps packages for other versions.

I sure hope you have a blade 3 though. if you did then did you format the /system partition in ClockWorkMod? (Mounts & storage --> format /system), this ought to be done between version changes (4.2.2-->4.3 or 4.1-->4.2.2 etc), or ROM changes (Slim ROM to CM).

Guest Prestodus

Thanks KonstaT. On your 4.3 rom I had some lag problems in the app drawer, there was always at least one screen that lagged.
I don't know if other people had this too, but I hope it gets fixed when I install this one.
Gonna try it in a few days.

Guest SnowblindFIN

I have noticed that neither Twitch.tv app nor Livestream for twitch work. On Aurora Borealis RLS1 rom they did work.

Basically after you select a livestream that you wish to watch, and select any quality, it hangs in there and does not show audio/video.

I have installed Adobe's flash but it had no effect.

Does anyone know the cause for this?

Edited by SnowblindFIN

Guest mike1993

This is my port of CyanogenMod 10.2 for ZTE Blade III. It is unofficial and unsupported by the CyanogenMod team. It's for advanced users only.

attachicon.gifscreenshot1.png attachicon.gifscreenshot2.png attachicon.gifscreenshot3.png attachicon.gifscreenshot4.png

cm-10.2-20131011-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip
md5:c76d9a54a693839ffe9c80f3521c7eb6

gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip (goo.im/gapps)

http://goo.im/gapps/...0813-signed.zip

md5:1f51b5cc6370c1f45dc951109b6ce6ed

Working:

• RIL (mobile network & data)
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • GPS
  • Audio (playback/input/routing/headphones/etc)
  • Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
  • Hardware acceleration and OpenGL rendering
  • Hardware video decoding & encoding
  • 'Project Butter'
  • SDcard
  • USB-storage (on external sdcard) & adb
  • USB-tethering
  • Wifi-tethering
  • Touchscreen/multi-touch
  • Sensors
  • LEDs
  • FM radio

Not working:

• ???

Sources:

• CyanogenMod team & everyone who's been working on CM10.2

dear konstat

i have now a week ago installed the newest rom above one 10.2 and i have a few comments:

1. I work for years already with SLIDEIT keyboard. now whenever i want to write something the following sentence appears in a black note: ("android keyboard (aosp)"was finished. ok) - it is impossible to erase or put away the original keyboard!?

2. my device became now much slower than before - is there a solution to repair this??

i appreciate very much your work and help to all users of your very good product! thanks in advance for your help!

Guest jakonicki93

I have noticed that neither Twitch.tv app nor Livestream for twitch work. On Aurora Borealis RLS1 rom they did work.

Basically after you select a livestream that you wish to watch, and select any quality, it hangs in there and does not show audio/video.

I have installed Adobe's flash but it had no effect.

Does anyone know the cause for this?

Yup, me too. I sent an email to the developer of Livestream for Twitch app but so far, no response.

It seems that both of those apps work flawlessly on stock ROM, but not on CyanogenMod ROMs. I'm using CM 10 since it's noticeably smoother than other CM ROMs.

Guest mimmo89

Hi all, does anyone know tell me why I always random reboots after installing this rum, sorry for the Italian translation are

Edited by mimmo89

Yup, me too. I sent an email to the developer of Livestream for Twitch app but so far, no response.

It seems that both of those apps work flawlessly on stock ROM, but not on CyanogenMod ROMs. I'm using CM 10 since it's noticeably smoother than other CM ROMs.

I guess it's about HW decoding. Aurora can play divx videos that the cm10 can't, for example.

Guest YMCMB159
Everything went fine for me except one thing.. rooting... when i open titanium backup or some other app (who request root access) it says that my phone isnt rooted..
(cwm installed succesfull, cm 10.2 android 4.3.1 flashed succesfull, superuser flashed succesfull, development options enabled.. and still no root available :/ )
some help pls  :(

Guest Snap.IT

Everything went fine for me except one thing.. rooting... when i open titanium backup or some other app (who request root access) it says that my phone isnt rooted..

(cwm installed succesfull, cm 10.2 android 4.3.1 flashed succesfull, superuser flashed succesfull, development options enabled.. and still no root available :/ )

some help pls :(

The SU is built in, you shouldn't flash any SU package on this ROM.