[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Wildemo

Proxycal.zip work great Thanks.

Also i find a way to put my ringtones for alarm ->Just created folder \Blade III\SD карта\Alarms in sd card copy and paste mp3 and IT WORK :P

Now i will use ZTE for a long time in future. ^_^

Edited by Wildemo

Guest mirom83

Lots of bugs, wifi doesn't reconnect after auto sleep, screen doesn't wake up while u calling and move from ear - very anoying !!!, very slow response generaly, but GJ for autor

Guest plantroon

Lots of bugs, wifi doesn't reconnect after auto sleep, screen doesn't wake up while u calling and move from ear - very anoying !!!, very slow response generaly, but GJ for autor

What the... did u do full wipe? I've never ever had any problem with this ROM

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Lots of bugs, wifi doesn't reconnect after auto sleep, screen doesn't wake up while u calling and move from ear - very anoying !!!, very slow response generaly, but GJ for autor

Read the forum! The ANSWER to your calling problem lies 2 posts above yours! (proxycal).

As for the WiFi, yes, turning off then on fixes your problem.

Guest Riddermark

@MJonMoDaCo Hi and thanks a lot for the reply! Sorry for responding so late but I had dropped the issue since I couldn't fix it. I believe the problem was that my sdcard was just 2gb and CM didn't like that much. I've read something about fat32 and under 2gb being a problem so I just switched the card with a 4gb one from my camera and everything worked like a charm. I'll keep your advice in mind for the future! Thanks again

Guest GizmoTheGreen

anyone know how to enable swiping in aosp keyboard for swedish language? also swedish autocompletion/correction dictionary seems wonky and not always working in latest rom?

two versions back it worked just fine.
one release back swiping was added I think but only worked for english. but swedish worked perfect as always.

this time had issues since full wipe for 20121011. swedish didn't autocomplete/correct at first, after changing keyboard languages to english us(instead of uk) and swedish then it kind of works but doesn't actually do workds? just repeat my garbage (kind of like autocomplete works but not correction).

if anyone has any ideas. otherwise I'll leave it be.

Guest Shadowprince1994

@Wildemo Or you can use ES File Explorer, it's free and has root manager option too.

Edited by Shadowprince1994

Guest eithelonnen

hello guys. have a problem with my Blade 3... his message appears to me a few times a day "sd card unfortunately removed". someone say to buy a new sd card, without changes :(

sorry for my bad english

Guest keyboardshortcut

i just wanted to know if this rom also work with the new phone:

ZTE Blade Q mini

this would help me to decide wether to buy it or not!!

Simple answer: NO

The ROM is only made for Blade 3.

Guest Something Wierd

A rom with that function was made but it was quickly reverted because the community didn't wanted it.It caused issues when one would try to install larger apps from the playstore. Unless someone else knows how you can do it,Google is your best friend here. 

I think I did not understand a.
What I mean is that I can not throw anything on the phone via USB only on the memory card so as to internal memory has been cut off.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

I think I did not understand a.

What I mean is that I can not throw anything on the phone via USB only on the memory card so as to internal memory has been cut off.

Yes, just like the first post says...

Guest Snap.IT

I can do that now that this memory work?

Why would you want to put anything on the internal memory? There is no internal memory meant for that on the blade III, it has /system /cache and /data, none of those are meant for user access via USB.

The /data partition is for installing user apps and holding their data, why would you want to access it from your computer? This isn't a Galaxy S or anything like it, it has no internal storage meant for user sharing at all.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Hello!

I have a prolem with camera, when i capture to take a photo screen goes green for e few seconds.

Can you help me to solve this KonstaT ?

Bad news? No he won't. Good news? its not serious. All pics that wind up in the gallery (thus saved) are unaffected. Only when you actually take the picture is it green.