[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guest multi13

Huh, you welcomed yourself back? :P

Not myself -> yourself! :P I've been here a long time ago...

You can change vibration duration under keyboard's advanced settings.

ohh! I thought that the default value (20ms) is correct (perceptible). This is my mistake that I didn't modified it. :blink: Now, I changed this value (50ms), and it is good now. Thanks for your fast answer. ;)

Guest vlaczo75

hm ... maybe I'm wrong somewhere but .... this fix that you installed the rom 10.2 to Viber does not work (the other party hear but I do not hear anything) must be something to the speakers .. I do not know.

thanks for the rom

hello

I would like to indicate my error occurred after the installation of the keyboard (AOSP) keep close control irregular operation.

Currently I'm using an external keyboard controller with no errors (Anysoft).

Excuse the English translation.

what log? where should I look?

You should be able to run an adb log cat from the phone when the keyboard fc.via your pc When you flashed 4.3 did you come from a 4.22 ROM, if so before flashing as well as the usual full wipe, you need to format system as well.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Yeap! Specifically its an Atheros AR 6005.

I already sent about 20 emails at ZTE, with no luck at all... They said that I should wait an update from my carrier (dear Lord) Wind... So... 1 year later... nothing.. nada... τιποτα...

And so a fix was found :)

It seems as easy as replacing the WiFi modules with the ones from our stock ROMs...

Interestingly, the stock ROM I'm using also has AR6003 folder like CM10 even though the driver is AR6005. You'll hopefully have Greek stock ROM handy. Won't be updated in next build though so you'll either need to apply the fix (zip flash), or modify each build you download. Let us know how you go.

Guest epyloxias

And so a fix was found :)

It seems as easy as replacing the WiFi modules with the ones from our stock ROMs...

Interestingly, the stock ROM I'm using also has AR6003 folder like CM10 even though the driver is AR6005. You'll hopefully have Greek stock ROM handy. Won't be updated in next build though so you'll either need to apply the fix (zip flash), or modify each build you download. Let us know how you go.

Everything works great!

Running 4.2.2, I applied the fix through cwm and voilla!!! No disconnections, no nothing!!! WiFi runs PERFECT!!!

• 2 weeks later...

New build. Bluetooth should be working using the new (Android 4.2+) bluedroid stack. :) At least scanning, pairing and file transfers work. Please test with your bluetooth devices and report back. Unfortunately I don't have too many bluetooth devices to test with.

cm-10.2-20130914-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

https://hotfile.com/dl/245529188/227c5cf/cm-10.2-20130914-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip.html

md5:2d93eb69b49ded7d12a98b3b03c247ad

-fixed bluetooth (bluedroid stack)

-increased default keypress vibration duration on stock keyboard

-CM Account (merged)

its amazing.. now bluetooth is work :D thanks! but the CM Account what is it... for... ??

I'd appreciate if people could report what kind of bluetooth devices are working/not working. Is bluetooth better than what it is now in CM10.1 using bluez stack? I might switch CM10.1 to bluedroid as well if everything is ok here.

Two first hits when searching CyanogenMod Account in Google. ;)

https://account.cyanogenmod.org/‎

http://www.cyanogenmod.org/blog/cyanogenmod-account

KonstaT,

Can we expect a zte blade 10.2 from you?

If not what is the main problem with the blade 4.3?

whatever do you mean mate? lika cyanogenmod 10.2? android 4.3. wtff? : )

Guest Gunner24

still doesn't make any sense to ask it in a topic about cm10.2 (based on android 4.3). xD

Okay I rephrase it for you.

Does KonstaT working on a 4.3 andorid based on 10.2 cyanogenmod for the zte blade ?

If not what is the main problem? Maybe the kernel? Or something else. Or it would be strait forward but he just dont have time for it now?

KonstaT,

Can we expect a zte blade 10.2 from you?

If not what is the main problem with the blade 4.3?

It gets confusing when you talk about Blade on a Blade III thread. Please take it somewhere else.

I don't have an answer to your question. No reason why it wouldn't work, but better question would be why do it. It brings nothing new for that device and ARMv6 should have died a long time ago anyway.

With the addition of bluetooth stack does the latest update require a complete wipe and fresh install?

I didn't wipe and bluetooth seems to be working fine. If you encounter any issues, try with a clean install first. No wipe - no whine.

Isnt it a big problem how the selinux is not working?

Actually, it's not a problem at all. Even if enabled SELinux would only work in permissive mode (only logs what it would have denied). I don't think enforcing mode fully works on many CM devices.

Guest zEr0Punk

Hello just wanted to say theres a small bug on this rom,when you try to lower your volume and click that small button to make volume expandable it just freezes and dissapears after few seconds(thats the first time when you use that option),when you use it second time it just expands a little bit not showing all the options.

Just wanted to share,if you can fix it it'd be great :D

Guest the.sniffer

Since bootooth is considered fixed now, can we expect FM Radio any time soon? I saw you mentioning quallcomm has to update some driver for that to happen, so any news here? Maybe some new device came out that this can be copied over from (just a guess)?