[DEV][ROM][OFFICIAL][4.3]PAC-Man ROM V4.3.Build-1 - 1-11-13

Guest robt77

It was 4.2, i formated system and did a full wipe, I allways perform full wipes.

strange - not had that issue before, I have just posted a new build, try and install that and see if that fixes it. If not see if you can get a logcat for the fcs.

Guest zEr0Punk

Hello robt77,I really looking for new update to fix all non-working stuff.So I was wondering,how much till that is fixed,dont wanna put pressure on you just curious.I know dev stuff is very hard,so keep up the good work :)

Guest theshrink89

Installed the latest update, much more fluid than the previous version. Bluetooth file transfer tested with Sony Ericsson k750i and confirmed that it's working. Good work man... :-)

Maybe it's just me, but this rom is quite laggy... I would like to see AOKP 4.2.2 for this phone... :-)
[quote name='laciegy' timestamp='1379339363'

Synced AOKP sources last night, barring build errors I should be able to release a build by the end of the week :)

post='2158176']Whats the OTA update?

Maybe it's just me, but this rom is quite laggy... I would like to see AOKP 4.2.2 for this phone... :-)

Synced AOKP sources last night, barring build errors I should be able to release a build by the end of the week :)

Guest Something Wierd

Those double posts really are annoying. :P

Installed this rom today everything works fine.This rom is awesome.

Superuser really hates me .Nandroid gives me an alert that it doesnt support the default superuser on 4.3 and SuperSU fails to install su binary.Not a big,deal i found another way to restore my data,but thought i should report this problem.

Those double posts really are annoying. :P

Installed this rom today everything works fine.This rom is awesome.

Superuser really hates me .Nandroid gives me an alert that it doesnt support the default superuser on 4.3 and SuperSU fails to install su binary.Not a big,deal i found another way to restore my data,but thought i should report this problem.

i

Tell me about it I was on the bus back from work and it said it had failed to connect to forum, it clearly lied to me :D :D

Not had any issue with superuser, are yu flashig super user as well as the ROM/Gapps?

And my last question can i play games with this rom i dont care the speed i just want to know how is it install them or not cause in nexus 7 with cm 10.2 i couldnt install anything :/? And the titaniuk backup working great?

And my last question can i play games with this rom i dont care the speed i just want to know how is it install them or not cause in nexus 7 with cm 10.2 i couldnt install anything :/? And the titaniuk backup working great?

To be honest not a big gamer, but installed words for friends/ temple run 2 / angry birds with no problems. Had not issues with Titanium Back up

Guest Something Wierd

Tested some other apps with root like greenify,total commander,helium and terminal.No problems with them.Tried flashing root after i booted the phone for the first time,since thats what nandroid asked me to do.I'm starting to think its a compatibility issue with 4.3 with those 2 apps.I just used helium to restore my data.

Edited by Something Wierd

just one question: since this rom is based on konstat's cm10, can i expect the issues present there (charging indicator led sticking bug, dspmanager crapping out occasionally, choppy youtube hq, etc.) to pop up here too?

just one question: since this rom is based on konstat's cm10, can i expect the issues present there (charging indicator led sticking bug, dspmanager crapping out occasionally, choppy youtube hq, etc.) to pop up here too?

yeah, it is built using KonstaT device sources for CM10.2, so yeah some of the issues will pop up, to be honest not really had choppy hq you tube, there is a bit more customisation for battery/charging indicator and not noticed it sticking.

great, i'll test it out then. looks really promising btw, great work. : )

HQ video works fine with KonstaT 4.3 so should work with this rom too. With 4.2 HQ videos lagged like hell :(