Beta 2: MoDaCo.SWITCH S4 i9505 support topic

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest toxicpaulution

I agree too, ALOT of people donated to him, so he got a S4 for FREE!!! And now he is not working on it, also only 2 beta releases still on both TW 4.2.2 and GE 4.2.2, will it ever be updated to both 4.4.2??

Or are you gonna ask for a new phone again?

Donate to me so I can get a new phone and I'll post it too times and then I will say that family/work problems got in the way. he got a free phone out of lies why cant i?

Completely agree with the folks here. I specifically donated to use switch. But in the end, the free Patcher on XDA is a much better option. - It supports any ROM combination - Its free - Has less bugs - It has kitkat support!! (Which Switch STILL after all this time doesn't) - The developer actually takes time to communicate with the community (to (potentially) improve Patcher) Only downside is that it doesn't have application syncing. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2447534

Edited by Rhoxus

Guest coolnessQ
Donate to me so I can get a new phone and I'll post it too times and then I will say that family/work problems got in the way. he got a free phone out of lies why cant i?
I would like a free S5 if possible ;p Or xperia z2, gonna try the special MoDaCo methode, make 2 roms get donated and than come with my family friends problems, damn i might release an ebook about this methode ;o Edited by coolnessQ

• 2 months later...