Red led and phone doesn't start.

Guest dyn4mic

Guest dyn4mic

Install one of the stock ICS ROMs from Acqua's stock ROMs threads (using the stock recovery).

Thanks.

now i will flash germany rom (official acqua's)

will work well the modem in italy with H3G operator?

edit: with official 4.0.4 rom (germany) , baseband is ok but, my phone don't recognize the sim...

i'm desperate

Edited by dyn4mic

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Ut oh.

Wasn't there a way to unlock a network/sim lock using special telephony codes for each manufacturer?

I remember using one for an old Samsung I had a couple years back, but it isn't for the faint hearted.

As an aside, my Acqua doesn't have a Sim lock engaged. I've used sim cards from two other carriers in it without issue, but that was after I gained root and boot loader access that I bothered, so I don't actually know what allowed it. It may have been allowable from the get-go.

I haven't had trouble using RIL with German ROM either, so idk tbh.

Guest dyn4mic

Install one of the stock ICS ROMs from Acqua's stock ROMs threads (using the stock recovery).

KonstaT view this image... stock android 4.0.4, baseband is ok, but no signal

4o45.png

3 days that i'm trying to fix my phone, but no way :( Please help mee !

Edited by dyn4mic

Guest KonstaT

Baseband in About phone tells nothing about actual modem/radio firmware on the device. They've just hardcoded the value in build.prop (ro.build.baseband_version) in stock ROMs and you could change it to what ever you want. My CyanogenMod builds actually show accurate information - Unknown - it's exactly that. ;)

If you installed stock ICS first and it still doesn't work, then I don't know. You just have to stick with gingerbread then.

Guest dyn4mic

Baseband in About phone tells nothing about actual modem/radio firmware on the device. They've just hardcoded the value in build.prop (ro.build.baseband_version) in stock ROMs and you could change it to what ever you want. My CyanogenMod builds actually show accurate information - Unknown - it's exactly that. ;)

If you installed stock ICS first and it still doesn't work, then I don't know. You just have to stick with gingerbread then.

ok thanks, my phone is strange...can you advice me last and best gingerbread rom with italian language?

thanks for your help

Guest KonstaT

I don't know. There is no gingerbread for this device (Blade III) and actually this whole thread is in the completely wrong subforum. There's gingerbread ROMs for V889D and V880E that are some kind of Acqua variants like yours.

You're stock ROM is what you should be using but if you still have problems installing it, then you just have to use whatever works on your device.

Guest dyn4mic

I don't know. There is no gingerbread for this device (Blade III) and actually this whole thread is in the completely wrong subforum. There's gingerbread ROMs for V889D and V880E that are some kind of Acqua variants like yours.

You're stock ROM is what you should be using but if you still have problems installing it, then you just have to use whatever works on your device.

sorry for the disturb konstaT ...

now i'm on stock 2.3.6 english/chinese (DFU_tools) ...

can you write me the full procedure for flash cyanogenmod10 ?

all step that i will do for CM10...

I swear that if I install CM10 with signal works, small donation for you ;)

Guest KonstaT

Again, I don't know. There is no gingerbread for this device. No one has updated from gingerbread to jelly bean afaik. You have to figure it out yourself. If it works somehow, great. If not, use what ever works on your device.

I can't provide support for devices that I don't have myself (same applies to Acqua and other atlas40 variants).

Guest dyn4mic

Again, I don't know. There is no gingerbread for this device. No one has updated from gingerbread to jelly bean afaik. You have to figure it out yourself. If it works somehow, great. If not, use what ever works on your device.

I can't provide support for devices that I don't have myself (same applies to Acqua and other atlas40 variants).

when i received this phome, it have stock momodesing md droid rom h3g italy 2.3.6..

i fkashed cmw recovery, lewa 20130111.083727 4.0.4

and after CM10... all is fine and works, also sgnals...

only one bug, black screen during call... i after flashed CM10.1 but no signals...

after i reflash lewa, and have signals....

after lewa, flash CM10 and no signals !! WTF??

cofused

Guest peetu20

when i received this phome, it have stock momodesing md droid rom h3g italy 2.3.6..

i fkashed cmw recovery, lewa 20130111.083727 4.0.4

and after CM10... all is fine and works, also sgnals...

only one bug, black screen during call... i after flashed CM10.1 but no signals...

after i reflash lewa, and have signals....

after lewa, flash CM10 and no signals !! WTF??

cofused

Did you wipe everything? By calibrating proximity sensor you should get black screen during calls.

Guest dyn4mic

Yes i wipe and format sistem..

now with LeWa_ZTE_V889D_ROM_13.08.02_b7fea.zip

signal works.. it's android 4.0.4

after this LeWa, i do all wipe and flash CM10.. no signals...

i flash now LeWa_ZTE_V889D_ROM_13.08.02_b7fea.zip (signal ok)

after CM10.1 and no signals.

edit: how can i restore my IMEI number?

edit2: my phone is 1 sim

Edited by dyn4mic

• 2 weeks later...

Just experienced the same issue and tried to do the DFU tool in a ZTE blade 3. I have followed the guidelines and did the chinese thing but now the phone wont even flash in led light nor enter zte handset diagnostic mode. ???

Full explanation...

i tried to put the cwm tool but accidentaly put it in a wrong partition (?) 13 instead of 17 in terminal emulator

after that the phone only flashed red and entered zte diagnostics mode dfu

i tried to do the dfu tool of the v889d found in this thread and did it but now the phone wont even boot at all. i can hear a dingle when plugging it in the pc but it is comming up as unknown device.

have i totally bricked it?

Edited by scotous

Had some searching around and I found out that my phone is in Qualcomm 9008 download mode. I try to find a tool or flasher for blade iii to push the correct firmware back. I found out that my mistake was to push the V889d firmware to the Blade iii phone. Anyone know anything?

• 5 months later...
Guest ClaudiaMarques

Good night,

I flashed the wrong rom, and use the DFU Tool to flash the firmware. So happens now that the LED does not light up and the phone does not any sign, not enter into DFU Mode and when I connect to the pc appears as Unknown (see attach).

Any ideia ?

Help Please :/

Thanks.

post-1027257-0-72020600-1393904230_thumb

Edited by ClaudiaMarques

Guest ivan024

hi, i have same problem and i cant solve it. i use that dfu tool but it dont look like to dyn4mic,...i dont have on left side that options , i have only this ???????...please help and sorry for my bad enlish.

Edited by ivan024

• 3 years later...