[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest wards5150

Just flashed latest nightly. Running well. Thanks again Daz. Could not update through cm though. Found the nightly but would not let me download it. Anyone else have this problem.

Guest MariusKrs

Hello for all. Thanks dazzozo for your hard work on this phone. But i have one little wish. :) Maybe can you add more cpu governors to kernel? SmartassV2 would be great. :)

Guest Archer_cn

just updated 1106 over 1019.. but I don't feel more fluid than 1019, in fact, it performs a little slower. And I think 1106 has less usable RAM. 

good thing is green camera is fixed. But Hardware decoding/acceleration for video play back is still not working. 

Auto brightness also not working well.

So I'm thinking to revert to 1019 till the bugs solved, sure it won't be long because we have Dazz :wub: ,thank you for your hard work on G300.

Guest whutwzl

Nightlies have been cancelled because of the flash memory problem, which can be caused by the 3.4 kernel! :wacko:

When these are solved then nightlies will start again!

Please Read the thread!  :blink:

NIGHTLIES ARE STARTING AGAIN!Did the problem be solved?

I installed the 1106 yesterday and update morning to 1107 with CWM 6.0.4.0.

Everything seems fine except the video HW decoding/acceleration.

I switched from 10.1 and it seems faster. (but can be because the fresh install)

Guest ahatomastarday

Haven't even tried the new nightlies yet, but wanna say thanks to Dazz anyway just in case he's reading. A million thanks. You rock man.

Edited by ahatomastarday

Guest darthmaul88

I have fc google text to spech every 30s and i with link2sd freez this aplications and know everething is ok.

You must deactivate the text to speech google engine. Switch to Pico TTS. It is Settings/language and text input/text to speech

Guest karminzo
I have installed this rom (cm-10.2-20131106-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip)
Memory:xinyh (06/2012)
Gapps: gapps-jb-20130813-signed
CW: ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.0

Everything is working fine, it's my first ROM, the process was smooth, rooting, CWR.

When the process was finished, it's was necessary to update, Google+.

Working almost 24h with Wifi On, and Bluetooth connected to the car, and a few call's.

What can i say more, great work! 

Guest plewis1981

Hi, how is the battery life with new 4.3.1?

It can be awesome if you dont use your phone very much

post-982240-0-95619700-1383850774_thumb.

This was when I had no credit last week so no internet usage at all, running 20/10 build.

With general use I would say its as good, if not better than ICS.

Guest plewis1981

Hi daz,

Flashed today's build earlier and got a build up of files in /data/lost+found when switching the SD card to default, but I got logs today :) the first is when I selected SD card as default prompting the reboot, the second I saved everything in the log after the phone had rebooted.

setting-SD-as-default.txt

ReBoot.txt

I have installed this rom (cm-10.2-20131106-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip)
Memory:xinyh (06/2012)
Gapps: gapps-jb-20130813-signed
CW: ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.0

Everything is working fine, it's my first ROM, the process was smooth, rooting, CWR.

When the process was finished, it's was necessary to update, Google+.

Working almost 24h with Wifi On, and Bluetooth connected to the car, and a few call's.

What can i say more, great work! 

So is it now safe to use it while having hynix memory? 

Edited by Bembeg

Guest Balerion

Installed it 4 hours ago, and it looks really good. I only had one problem: the dock in the stock launcher was missing (no drawer icon) so I had to install nova. No biggie as I would have installed nova anyway, but I am curious if this is a common error with the launcher or I was unlucky.