[ GB ] B895-slim-v7 Multibaseband

Guest Dovahpig

• 1 month later...

For what it's worth I use Power Toggles from the Play Store on superslim.

I use the widget on the home screen because I don't like the way it works in the notification/status bar.

You could also try CM7 (GB) since it should have toggles built in?

I use the Power Toggles widget and disable the lock screen (as I see no need for it) using No Lock from the Play Store - that way the toggles are always available to me.

I use the Power Toggles widget and disable the lock screen (as I see no need for it) using No Lock from the Play Store - that way the toggles are always available to me.

How did you get No Lock to work? It doesn't seem to work on my phone. The lock screen stays enabled.

Working now. Seems I had to wait a few minutes for it to start working properly.

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gabriel94

Very good ROM, best GB ROM I have ever used as a matter of fact.

Would only recommend it for those who want their full performance potential and don't care about the latest or the best looking version.

superslim is an even more pared down version of this.

I've been using it for a while and found it very good.

But I just switched to CM7 last night to try it and make sure it all works OK before I give my G300 to my girlfriend.

• 3 months later...
Guest simosdimos

Since I flashed this rom, any other custom rom (for example CWM) cannot be flashed.. Can you help me with that? Thanks 

----Problem Solved-----

Edited by simosdimos

• 1 month later...
Guest Garlic84

Help needed please-

Signature Verify fail….- rooted Huawei G300 ,officially unlocked bootloader , rom B952-slim-v13 Multibaseband

I have installed this rom (I have oficially unlocked bootloader and rooted) and it was running very well for a month  but this morning after restarting it , I got “Signature Verify Fail! Please update your image to a signature official one. You can remove battery for power down.” I can’t go to the recovery and phone doesn’t charge but I have spare full baterry.

Any ideas how to resolve this?

I came across this solution http://www.modaco.com/topic/358910-image-signature-verify-fail-after-vodafone-ota-upgrade/page-2  where you need to go the Huawei website and download B895 DOWNGRADE.Is this correct procedure ? As I said; I’m rooted and was running mentioned rom.

Thanks for your replies.

Edited by Garlic84