[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guest matt4321

I've got another build here if people are keen: http://www.mediafire.com/?kovy3dcp7pwjrhl

MD5: B26D3A0C43DF2D23922A4C966CB7BC9D

Just synced upstream sources, all up to date.

credits to konstat for original

(everything is there as I decided I needed to upgrade my system to 180mb /system, only thing gone is FM as my setup for some reason won't build FM)

Guest goonerblade

Hi all,

first up KonstaT thanks for all the hard work on the blade ROMS.

secondly i'm trying to build a 4.3 ROM for my blade. I've followed the guides etc earlier in this thread..

The compilation of the ROM seems to be failing as when the process ends in terminal i'm not able to see a recovery.img or ROM zip file.

the end of the terminal process gives this

A

udioSystem.setDeviceConnectionState(AudioSystem.DEVICE_OUT_FM, AudioSystem.DEVICE_STATE_AVAILABLE, "");
                                                                ^
  symbol:   variable DEVICE_OUT_FM
packages/apps/Effem/src/com/cyanogenmod/effem/FmRadioService.java:298: error: cannot find symbol
            AudioSystem.setDeviceConnectionState(AudioSystem.DEVICE_OUT_FM, AudioSystem.DEVICE_STATE_UNAVAILABLE, "");
                                                            ^
  symbol:   variable DEVICE_OUT_FM
Note: packages/apps/Effem/src/com/cyanogenmod/effem/FmRadioService.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
3 errors
make: *** [/home/paul/android/out/target/common/obj/APPS/Effem_intermediates/classes-full-debug.jar] Error 41
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Anybody out there that can shed any light - point me in the right direction?

thanks.

P.

Guest matt4321

Hi all,

first up KonstaT thanks for all the hard work on the blade ROMS.

secondly i'm trying to build a 4.3 ROM for my blade. I've followed the guides etc earlier in this thread..

The compilation of the ROM seems to be failing as when the process ends in terminal i'm not able to see a recovery.img or ROM zip file.

the end of the terminal process gives this

A

Anybody out there that can shed any light - point me in the right direction?

thanks.

P.

I had this issue too and couldn't work out the issue, I just removed FM radio and it works fine. still trying to find the problem, it's weird

Guest jventura

I had this issue too and couldn't work out the issue, I just removed FM radio and it works fine. still trying to find the problem, it's weird

FM Radio (as used in CM9-CM10.1) has to be adapted to work on the Blade. Maybe you have to run some patches to set up those "FM" variables..

KonstaT usually has all the patches in a folder, try to search for them..

Edited by jventura

Guest robt77

The patches you need can be found at the below link

https://github.com/legaCyMod/android_local_manifest

The error is the same when I tried to build pac-man with FM. But the patches work when building CM10.2

Guest robt77

The patches you need can be found at the below link

https://github.com/legaCyMod/android_local_manifest

The error is the same when I tried to build pac-man with FM. But the patches work when building CM10.2

Can't edit post on the modaco app for some reason, principle of post is right but I clearly have blade 3 not the original blade and have never built PAC-man for the blade, must buy glasses as swore I was originally posting on blade 3 forum :wub:

Guest mikiss

hi
It would be a problem to my brother for something he did to your phone and go to the touch screen phone ZTE Orange San Francisco II Black P736V. What could be the solution to this problem?
Thank you in advance for your help!

Guest la72pt

Hello people,

What do you think about this ROM? Is it faster than  CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2) ??

very good rom. if you are thinking on try this one, go ahead.

Guest emotty

Loving this ROM :D

been using it daily since download (a week ago?),works great .. only a few small glitches (keyboard being the main one :) ) ...

gotta add battery is pretty darned good  :D

Guest elrond_bs

hi

It would be a problem to my brother for something he did to your phone and go to the touch screen phone ZTE Orange San Francisco II Black P736V. What could be the solution to this problem?

Thank you in advance for your help!

This ROM and forum is for ZTE Blade 1 = San Francisco 1! You can never install this ROM on SF2, it's completely different phone.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest szpilasty

Hi I have problem with Notification Bar /Quick Setting Panel.(see screen shoot) Sometimes it starts open like behind on all screens (home, dock, settings etc... ) . It responses but I need to touch blindly. Restart doesn't help. Need to wipe cashe/ dalvik. post-1010266-13814323292713_thumb.jpg Is anything I can clean/restart insteed of wiping? Suggestions? Also get something like this one time. post-1010266-13814327602018_thumb.jpg Thank You

Edited by szpilasty

Guest Fizziebaunz

Hi

I have problem with Notification Bar /Quick Setting Panel.(see screen shoot) Sometimes it starts open like behind on all screens (home, dock, settings etc... ) . It responses but I need to touch blindly. Restart doesn't help. Need to wipe cashe/ dalvik.

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1381432322082.jpg

Is anything I can clean/restart insteed of wiping? Suggestions?

Also get something like this one time.

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1381432755982.jpg

Thank You

Are you using a KonstaT last build or you are using the synced up newer builds?

Hi I have problem with Notification Bar /Quick Setting Panel.(see screen shoot) Sometimes it starts open like behind on all screens (home, dock, settings etc... ) . It responses but I need to touch blindly. Restart doesn't help. Need to wipe cashe/ dalvik. attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1381432322082.jpg Is anything I can clean/restart insteed of wiping? Suggestions? Also get something like this one time. attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1381432755982.jpg Thank You

Yes i also faced that notifications problem in Konstat build...

reboot solves the problem though..

Guest alex_slx

Yes i also faced that notifications problem in Konstat build...

reboot solves the problem though..

same problem on my Blade, and yes, reboot solves it.

Guest szpilasty

K

Are you using a KonstaT last build or you are using the synced up newer builds?
Using KonstaT last built. I am a heavy duty user. Installed tons of apps, uninstalled hundreds of kilos already. Some of them can do some mess - Mounts2sd, miniTasker etc. Now I have noticed alarm is not vibrating.... toggling on/off helped. Edited by szpilasty

Guest birdibird

For me, I had to return to 4.1.2. Somehow this rom randomly reboots on my oled uk sf.  :(

It never happens on cm10. Strange, don't understand why....

Edited by birdibird

Guest peetu20

For me, I had to return to 4.1.2. Somehow this rom randomly reboots on my oled uk sf.  :(

It never happens on cm10. Strange, don't understand why....

Reason is simple: This rom is in developement stage and mainly for advanced users only. So random reboots shouldnt be surprise. Just go back to cm10, its stable like a wall :)

Guest birdibird

I know, I am an advanced user :)

Until 4.2.2 roms came I never had any random reboots with whichever even alpha versions of roms.

It is still annoying that the rr just appear with some and not with others. This is also why I put down that I have a oled uk sf version.

Any other ppl with the oled version that have it or even more interesting: who have it not?

Edited by birdibird

Guest Fizziebaunz

I know, I am an advanced user :)

Until 4.2.2 roms came I never had any random reboots with whichever even alpha versions of roms.

It is still annoying that the rr just appear with some and not with others. This is also why I put down that I have a oled uk sf version.

Any other ppl with the oled version that have it or even more interesting: who have it not?

I also have the UK version no rr... since 4.2.2

Guest Fizziebaunz

K

Using KonstaT last built.

I am a heavy duty user. Installed tons of apps, uninstalled hundreds of kilos already. Some of them can do some mess - Mounts2sd, miniTasker etc. Now I have noticed alarm is not vibrating.... toggling on/off helped.

I only had one problem with the notification... but it wasn't like yours.... that was.... 4 days after konstaT last build never had it since....

Guest szpilasty

Today another surprise - most of Navigation Bar diapered but working . They always do that in landscape. Disabling /enabling helped.

post-1010266-13815096176316_thumb.jpg

Also have random reboots.

Rebooting is strange. I see every time 'Android is upgrading' 'starting apps' then again CM logo and again 'Android is upgrading' 'starting apps'... Is it because of Mounts2sd?